Trans NSF’s

noah

Guru
1000 Post Club
Has something changed with getting clients back on bank draft ?

Yesterday I was told by CS if the NSF is more than 5 days old the insured cannot call in and authorize CS to redraft the premium. I was told the insured is required to login to an online portal and pay the premium,get it caught up,then they can call in and authorize CS to reset their premium paying mode to automatic bank draft.

Most of my people cannot even turn on a computer. I was told in that case they would have to mail in the premium,get the policy current,then call back in to authorize Trans to resume bank draft.

I’m not making this up ! But if there’s a company out there that would come up with a way to create lapses it’s Trans.

Has anyone experienced this ?

I just suck my renewals till they hit zero. I used to write 1 a yr as they’d term you if no activity for a yr . Haven’t wrote 1 in 2 yrs and they’ve not said a word . I threw them out the window 4 yrs ago . There the only company on the planet that still sends company letters for everything . It’s ironic today I got 2 Trans letters about client loans . They were dated oct 30th . 6 weeks ago . Says it all .

Back