Is Plan N Worth the risk?

Call your agent or call the Medical Center. How difficult was that to figure out?

Rick
Go fly your airplane.
Person asked happened to once sell MedSupps in city where facility is located. Choice of responding, or not, is his, not yours.

I am still getting bills related to a surgery last March. The latest one presents a problem because it appears to be for a service code that Medicare is denying on an EOB, but the online EOB is all asterisks, no dollar amounts. There are 4 EOBs in my account relating to this provider, all have asterisks instead of amounts, but all deny service for this code--but the provider statement suggests they have received payment from Medicare.

The service in question is code 64417 and the provider seems quite determined to collect something for it.

The Medicare supplement carrier says I owe the bill twice, once for my share of medicare allowed amounts I've already paid plus the latest provider billing, and then again for the entire medicare allowed amount from another EOB for the same provider, for the same service, in which Medicare denied payment for all service codes (presumably because they had already processed the service under another claim number) .

It is much more fun to read about you and kgmom solving these kinds of problems than figuring out answers for stuff like this myself!
LD, I looked it up and code 64417 is for a Penile Implant. I'm pretty sure that Medicare doesn't cover Penile Implants. That's probably why you're running into problems. :yes:

:laugh:

Medicare does cover "gender reassignment". Why not implants?
I was just joking with LD. I didn't know that. It wouldn't surprize me if Medicare would cover "gender reassignment" and not implants.

I recently saw where the British healthcare system is getting ready to pay for "gender reassignment" for the 3rd time on the same person. I can't remember if this person started as a male or female. Seems like the person started out as a male...changed to a female...then back to a male..,,.now is changing back to a female. Hmmmmmmmmmm.:confused::swoon::wideeyed::eek:

Do they replant the old Johnson or give you a new one? If a new one, can you get it in a different color?

Asking for a friend . . .

Do they replant the old Johnson or give you a new one? If a new one, can you get it in a different color?

Asking for a friend . . .
I think I've heard something about using a transplant from a donkey. :twitchy:

As far as color...whatever color donkey dicks come in. :err:

Last edited:
Back