Is this Release Copasetic?

In my original response I quoted where you said that. Do we need to take this outside on the net?

It is a pretty nice day here so if you want to go for a walk and talk about your feelings, I'm all game ;)

Seriously though, I never said what you're claiming I included you in on. Point to exactly where I said exactly what you're claiming I did and I'll be able to clear up the confusion a bit more easily.

Josh said:
This upfront release agreement in writing is NOT a standard practice and is something this forum "created". It's weird to ask for it and personally I don't think any serious one should agree to it. It's bad business.

This is what I was referencing....

This is what I was referencing....

That is very different than what you claimed I said.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You said that any serious FMO shouldn't release agents. Since I am an agent and since I get contracts through FMOs I ASSumed you were including me...

Using your emphasis, you ASSumed I meant that any serious upline shouldn't give a release. What I said was that no serious recruiter should give an upfront guaranteed release in writing.

Whether they give releases or not is another matter altogether.

Last edited:
Josh said:
That is very different than what you claimed I said.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Using your emphasis, you ASSumed I meant that any serious upline shouldn't give a release. What I said was that no serious recruiter should give an upfront guaranteed release in writing.

Whether they give releases or not is another matter altogether.

I see............................................................

Josh said:
Let's go back to talking about you though. I think any FMO should grant you a release whenever you want one ;) 80/20, you know?

I have never had any problems getting a release. That could either be a good thing or bad thing? What does 80/20 mean?

I have never had any problems getting a release. That could either be a good thing or bad thing? What does 80/20 mean?

The 80/20 rule is that you spend 80% of your time serving 20% of your clients. So from the recruiters perspective, if they spend 80% of their time dealing with 20% of their agents, it may be time to thin the heard and get more of the 80%. The joke was that you were part of the 80% so of course they'd give you releases.

Most folks don't have problems with releases, but the ones that do have MAJOR problems and so it gets a lot of attention.

Off the subject, but how do you multi quote somebody?

When I click on that nothing happens. I am assuming that is how people quote multiple lines of text, with responses under each quote?

My lack of technical skills will not allow me to figure it out.

Off the subject, but how do you multi quote somebody?

When I click on that nothing happens. I am assuming that is how people quote multiple lines of text, with responses under each quote?

My lack of technical skills will not allow me to figure it out.

Replace the * with the relevant brackets

*QUOTE=CALTCAgent;594962*
something a cool LTC agent from California said
*/quote*

That was really cool, I agree.

the rest of what a cool LTC agent from California said
*/quote*

Well, I think we're going to have to disagree there.

Another cool thing an ltc agent from california said
*/quote*

Ditto

That make sense? You just hit the quote button and then copy the first part where it matches the name with the relevant number to the post and that will indicate it.

Clear as mud?

Back