It’s seems agents doing F2F again . What’s your strategy?

BibH

Guru
100+ Post Club
It seems agents heading back out again as many states have loosened shelter in place . Anyone door knocking hard yet ? If so how much resistance ? I’ve heard some agents packing chairs and a small table to sit outside . With pre set appts are you sitting outside ?.IMO feedback on what there agents from around the country are doing and seeing appreciated .

depends on your area. Depends on you too.
Myself (TN) have done some LIMITED face to face. Will do more in the coming days.

Anyone door knocking hard yet ?

Yes.

If so how much resistance ?

You assumed resistance, you'll get it. People see death a bit clearer now, that's a door opener.

Something I have found that seems to click with current clients, is a reassurance that I will be there to help their family fill out paper work and work through the claim when the time comes. Worded well, spoken while having full eye contact, is like gold.

A reverse to that is a question. "How would it make you feel Ruth if you knew...?"

Go get 'em!

There are some states with literally 15 deaths Max. There are some counties that have 15 cases daily, I wouldn’t give your clients a reason to have an objection but make your decisions based off of your geography.

I had an agent out of Wichita, Kansas set 15 face-to-face appointments off of 40 Facebook leads this past weekend.

I have another who has run face-to-face consistently in Columbus, Ohio throughout the lockdown.

Back