Job Offer

Travis Price

Guru
1000 Post Club
I didn't think this was a suitable thread for the offer's tab, so if I'm wrong... sorry (also I have too many posts over 100)

This morning the VP of the company I work for messaged me asking me if I knew any insurance agents that might be interested in working in our Health Insurance Services department. We're a Disability Advocate company that offers SSDI representation, Ticket to Work employment services, Debt Consolidation, and Insurance services.

I genuinely don't know the pay... I'm going over to the health insurance department temporarily because they need help. My pay schedule doesn't change and I'm at the top of my pay range because of SSDI experience. I do know it's a W2 position, with base salary plus bonus (not commission.) I THINK if you already have your license they're doing 1k bonus after 90 days.

The position, as I understand it, is only sales and no cold calls. You have 6 appointments set for you per day concerning people that ask about insurance or that we find need help with Medicare through the SSDI application process. You're also not contracted through a broker, so no AHIP is needed. YOU DO NOT NEED TO GIVE UP YOUR CURRENT BOOK OR CONTRACT WITH AN UPLINE.

So, you'll be using Medicare.gov and other resources to help people enroll themselves in plans and answer questions about Medicare... Right now, it's if the claimant notes they're going to enroll in a plan or you help them enroll in a plan, there's a 50$ bonus each time. The average "close" is 40-50% of the time.

This is 100% virtual. I can assure you that my reputation (if you like what I have to say or not is irrelevant) is clean and this is a legit position with a company that's been in business since since the 1980's.

Long story short, if you're interested, shoot me a message and I'll get more info for you. If you talk to them and you're not into it, obviously no harm/no foul.

Thank you for your time.

Back