Just Got This from FMO on Plan N with Mutual of Omaha

I called the GA DOI late last year to try and find out when they were going to approve UoO here. Prior to my call I was able to get the name of the person who heads up that department. I left him a voice message and also sent him an email. This was around 3:00 p.m. By the next morning I got an email from my FMO telling me that Mutual of Omaha asked them to contact me to tell me not to contact the DOI.

I kindly informed my FMO that as a citizen and taxpayer in Georgia, I have every right to contact the DOI. I never heard anything else from anyone about it.

I don't blame you...you do have a right.

Agree...I'd probably be wasting my time calling.

I called the GA DOI late last year to try and find out when they were going to approve UoO here. Prior to my call I was able to get the name of the person who heads up that department. I left him a voice message and also sent him an email. This was around 3:00 p.m. By the next morning I got an email from my FMO telling me that Mutual of Omaha asked them to contact me to tell me not to contact the DOI.

You dont tug on supermans cape and you dont mess around with the dept of insurance. How many times do I have to tell you kids that?:1err:

Enjoy selling cheap while you still earn a decent commission. Once loss ratios have to move up, your commission will be less. Guaranteed issue will kill rates. ObamaCare is coming, however there is an election prior to 2014. Glad I write direct in a state that lets low ball plans ruin lives.

Back