Kemper Senior Solutions

navigator

Super Genius
Michigan
Can anyone give me any experience with Kemper? I submitted 2 apps with them and each time I call and speak to someone different I get a totally different answer then before (which that one didn't make sense hence the reason I ad to call back). Also, I cannot get a direct answer on when they pay commissions either, can anyone help with that?

Thanks in advance!!! :goofy:

They aren't great but that's who I use for gi. I swear they operate out of somebody's basement or something. Believe it or not they have gotten better. A year ago hold times to speak with them were 20 minutes and it would take 3 weeks to get a gi policy issued. Now it takes about a week. Commissions are paid a week or so after the draft to make sure the draft actually clears. Hope this helps.

They aren't great but that's who I use for gi. I swear they operate out of somebody's basement or something. Believe it or not they have gotten better. A year ago hold times to speak with them were 20 minutes and it would take 3 weeks to get a gi policy issued. Now it takes about a week. Commissions are paid a week or so after the draft to make sure the draft actually clears. Hope this helps.

Why write them over Gerber or Great Western? Is there some advantage they offer?

Much better chargeback policy than gerber and they pay renewals. When great western gets their act together they'll be the new go to carrier with a 9 month chargeback and rates in between gerber and the rest

Lots of Gerber charity agents around here.

I have written a decent amount of gerber this past year, and it does make me a bit nervous about the charge back policy. I like to tell the customer not to die in the next 2 years...of course I say it jokingly, but they laugh and tell they dont plan to. Little do they know how serious I am LOL

I prefer Kemper simply because ease of use if you use their telesales process... it is a five minute paperless phone call and you are done!!!

not a huge fan of writing any GI but sometimes those darn Oxygen tanks there and you got no other choices...

Back