Kemper Senior Solutions

I find it comical that some independent agents will dog on Lincoln Heritage agents that write overpriced policies on clients, yet a lot of those same independent agents are quick to write Kemper instead of Gerber for their GI :)

I find it comical that some independent agents will dog on Lincoln Heritage agents that write overpriced policies on clients, yet a lot of those same independent agents are quick to write Kemper instead of Gerber for their GI :)

Haha, yep, we all like to think we are rational

Can anyone give me any experience with Kemper? I submitted 2 apps with them and each time I call and speak to someone different I get a totally different answer then before (which that one didn't make sense hence the reason I ad to call back). Also, I cannot get a direct answer on when they pay commissions either, can anyone help with that?

Thanks in advance!!! :goofy:

I wrote one 4 years ago on a 32 year old victim of a drive-by. In a wheelchair and can't talk. But he could sign the application. Only Kemper I've ever written. Kemper cancelled me 12 months later because you have to write X every so many X, to stay active. To this day I still get a monthly commission of $4.78. Back then, commission was 50% with 6 month advance.

Kemper has (had) a small daily benefit Home Healthcare policy too. No personal experience with it, but some agents wrote one with every MedSupp.

I wrote one 4 years ago on a 32 year old victim of a drive-by. In a wheelchair and can't talk. But he could sign the application. Only Kemper I've ever written. Kemper cancelled me 12 months later because you have to write X every so many X, to stay active. To this day I still get a monthly commission of $4.78. Back then, commission was 50% with 6 month advance. Kemper has (had) a small daily benefit Home Healthcare policy too. No personal experience with it, but some agents wrote one with every MedSupp.

I'm going to study that HHC plan a little more now that I'm writing med supps.

Back