Kemper Senior Solutions

Oh ok so very close to same commission. I'll keep writing gerber. ---------- Plus with bronze you have to write 75% of their other plans.

They say that, but it ain't so. I'm at 40% bronze.

Given their prices I don't know why they care how much bronze an agent writes. Just look at SNL, their rates are cheaper and they don't care how much graded an agent sends them.

----------

Oh ok so very close to same commission. I'll keep writing gerber.

----------

Plus with bronze you have to write 75% of their other plans.

Peace Mr Boman, I understand an agent wanting to get the best possible price for their client. I guess over the last couple of months it has become clear to me and I don't think any agent will argue this point is that the FE clients are not very loyal to their agent. I don't write a lot of business to begin with and I am going to make the most of what I write. If I cant write them with Settlers or SNL then I give them the number to MOO GI .

Given their prices I don't know why they care how much bronze an agent writes. Just look at SNL, their rates are cheaper and they don't care how much graded an agent sends them. ---------- Peace Mr Boman, I understand an agent wanting to get the best possible price for their client. I guess over the last couple of months it has become clear to me and I don't think any agent will argue this point is that the FE clients are not very loyal to their agent. I don't write a lot of business to begin with and I am going to make the most of what I write. If I cant write them with Settlers or SNL then I give them the number to MOO GI .

I'm with Benny THE BULL.

Below are the prices of Gerber and Moo which are two of the most competitive guaranteed issue policies out there. When I write my Gerber applications I am confident that my stuff will not be replaced by another agent or by policies my clients can buy on the TV or through the mail from companies like mutual of Omaha. As you can see the prices are very similar. I receive approximately $1500 every single month just on my Gerber business. No need for me to give that $ up.

10K Male n/s age 55
Moo= $45
Gerber= $46

10K Female n/s age 55
Moo= $37
Gerber= $35

AND

20K Male n/s age 55
Moo= $89
Gerber= $91

20K Female n/s age 55
Moo= $74
Gerber= $70

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

10K Male n/s age 65
Moo= $66
Gerber= $68

10K Female n/s age 65
Moo= $51
Gerber= $55

AND

20K Male n/s age 65
Moo= $131
Gerber= $135

20K Female n/s age 65
Moo= $101
Gerber= $110

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

10K Male n/s age 75
Moo= $121
Gerber= $124

10K Female n/s age 75
Moo= $98
Gerber= $90

AND

20K Male n/s age 75
Moo= $241
Gerber= 248

20K Female n/s age 75
Moo= $195
Gerber= $179

I'm with Benny THE BULL.

Below are the prices of Gerber and Moo which are two of the most competitive guaranteed issue policies out there. When I write my Gerber applications I am confident that my stuff will not be replaced by another agent or by policies my clients can buy on the TV or through the mail from companies like mutual of Omaha. As you can see the prices are very similar. I receive approximately $1500 every single month just on my Gerber business. No need for me to give that $ up.

10K Male n/s age 55
Moo= $45
Gerber= $46

10K Female n/s age 55
Moo= $37
Gerber= $35

AND

20K Male n/s age 55
Moo= $89
Gerber= $91

20K Female n/s age 55
Moo= $74
Gerber= $70

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

10K Male n/s age 65
Moo= $66
Gerber= $68

10K Female n/s age 65
Moo= $51
Gerber= $55

AND

20K Male n/s age 65
Moo= $131
Gerber= $135

20K Female n/s age 65
Moo= $101
Gerber= $110

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

10K Male n/s age 75
Moo= $121
Gerber= $124

10K Female n/s age 75
Moo= $98
Gerber= $90

AND

20K Male n/s age 75
Moo= $241
Gerber= 248

20K Female n/s age 75
Moo= $195
Gerber= $179

Hey that's your choice. Not sure where you are getting the MOO GI prices from. Your 20K Male n/s age 75 Moo $241 is not accurate where I live. $25K on a 74 male is $221 a month Gerber is $287.38 a month. Gerber is not close to MOO GI.

Hey that's your choice. Not sure where you are getting the MOO GI prices from. Your 20K Male n/s age 75 Moo $241 is not accurate where I live. $25K on a 74 male is $221 a month Gerber is $287.38 a month. Gerber is not close to MOO GI.

Of course it's my choice, as we all have choices to make in this business. But some people make better choices than others. And the choices I have made this year, I WOULD GUARANTEE, are better than the choices you have made. Numbers don't lie.

The link below is where I got the information and you can type in Mississippi and see that my quote of the 20K 75-year-old male is indeed accurate. And if you type about just any quote you will see most of the time Gerber and Mutual of Omaha are close.

https://www.mutualdirect.com/life/application/?step=quote_results

Of course it's my choice, as we all have choices to make in this business. But some people make better choices than others. And the choices I have made this year, I WOULD GUARANTEE, are better than the choices you have made. Numbers don't lie.

The link below is where I got the information and you can type in Mississippi and see that my quote of the 20K 75-year-old male is indeed accurate. And if you type about just any quote you will see most of the time Gerber and Mutual of Omaha are close.

https://www.mutualdirect.com/life/application/?step=quote_results

As you can see the rates they are sending out in the mail differ a little. The rate for a 74 year old male for 25K is $221.00 a month which is a lot cheaper than Gerber. I know because I took this same policy out on my father.

As for you guaranteeing your choices are better than mine without knowing my situation is a little arrogant in my opinion. I do this part time so I will never put up the numbers that you do and I am just fine with that because I have a very good other business.

Attachments

• MOO RATES.pdf
    480.5 KB · Views: 14

You must have your commission sheet upside down. I show you at 70% 1st year and 199% over 10 years plus 4.5% renewals forever.

Quite a difference.

You might be looking at bronze 2 which is not available in your state.

Last edited:
You must have your commission sheet upside down. I show you at 70% 1st year and 199% over 10 years plus 4.5% renewals forever.

Quite a difference.

You might be looking at bronze 2 which is not available in your state.

I thought he was saying that 40% of the business he has issued is Bronze in reply to the statement that you had to have 75% other products to be able to continue to write Bronze.

Back