Large Lead Companies VS Independent Producers

Actually, I'm a lifelong Penn State fan (bad times lately) and of course a Miami of Ohio fan!

No preference on who wins LSU/Bama game. Two good teams but not one of the all-time greats.

I would have never guessed you of a Miami of Ohio fan. :nah:

I must say that Bama is not the same since Bear Bryant was there but all good things must come to an end. I just hated to see Joe have to go but I am ready for the truth to come out and get the show on the road. It is hard to believe that with all of the persons coming forward that they are all liars...and not the wife being implicated. I definitely would not want to be in their shoes.

Yea, everybody seems to be in trouble there.

I don't even wear my PSU sweatshirt in public any more. I'll trade it for a nice LSU polo shirt.

Hey...I almost forgot...about 20 years ago I was at the Miami (Ohio)/LSU game at your place. You guys were probably about 15th in the polls, maybe lower.

Ugly game. Very ugly game. We were outgained miserably in yardage. But we won 21-12. Fans were not happy.

Just looked it up. I guess it was in 1986. 8th-ranked LSU.

Lsu Loses To Miami Of Ohio | Southeast Roundup : Miami (Ohio) Surprises No. 8 LSU - Los Angeles Times

Yea, everybody seems to be in trouble there.

I don't even wear my PSU sweatshirt in public any more. I'll trade it for a nice LSU polo shirt.

Hey...I almost forgot...about 20 years ago I was at the Miami (Ohio)/LSU game at your place. You guys were probably about 15th in the polls, maybe lower.

Ugly game. Very ugly game. We were outgained miserably in yardage. But we won 21-12. Fans were not happy.

Just looked it up. I guess it was in 1986. 8th-ranked LSU.

Lsu Loses To Miami Of Ohio | Southeast Roundup : Miami (Ohio) Surprises No. 8 LSU - Los Angeles Times

I was at that game. We were decent that year under Arnsparger but we sucked that night. We were going through a "transition" period (as we did for the next 20 years) . Bill Arnsparger would have continued to lead LSU to an SEC championship within a few years but he moved to AD then out and so it was we continued to go on a coach hunt for 20 years. I guess that's the way it is in college ball. No one is ever satisfied unless there is a championship.

Last edited:
:idea:Thats why you go with preset appointments!

Pre-sets for Medicare are traditionally horrible, and the few companies that claim to do it are crooks. I know you telemarket for P&C so I am sure it is different, but presets in my opinion are rarely the answer.

Back