LBL- Give It to Me.....

TPAAgent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Just added them to my bag because of their decent rates- So whats the companies niche? Will the PHI put my clients to sleep? Gabapentin, COPD, seizures?... Someone do me a solid -

Just added them to my bag because of their decent rates- So whats the companies niche? Will the PHI put my clients to sleep? Gabapentin, COPD, seizures?... Someone do me a solid -

COPD is standard. Good for insulin. Gabapentin will be modified unless they have a good reason for it and they aren't diabetic.

Asks about 2 occurrences of cancer.

Grandchild rider is 1.20 per for 7500

My solid may not be the type of information you were looking for but my suggestion would be to leave it in your bag :)

I think I found a reason to use them only 2 times in 2016. SUPER LONG phi

•Only use for them for me was Hep C.

-Assurity CRUSHES them on COPD prices.
-MOO beats them for seizures EVERYTIME
-TRINITY CRUSHES them on Gabapentin stuff. I know you are in Florida and trinity is not there but you can use other companies for that including Transamerica, Aetna, Oxford and a whole slew of others

As you can see I have no use for LBL

They go down to age 18 except for Modified. I've seen that you get lots of DE, they'll take DE down to age 40.

I've looked at them twice, first time when EFES picked them up and the second time when FEX picked them up.

I passed on them both times after looking at their product, their rates and talking to agents that use them.

So if I've missed anything by not having them I don't know about it.

Great product for walking out of the house with the app done. Great for new agents to prevent errors (ta) and get paid quick. Decent underwriting, and pricing, comp same on day one coverage 18-80.

My solid may not be the type of information you were looking for but my suggestion would be to leave it in your bag :)

I think I found a reason to use them only 2 times in 2016. SUPER LONG phi

•Only use for them for me was Hep C.

-Assurity CRUSHES them on COPD prices.
-MOO beats them for seizures EVERYTIME
-TRINITY CRUSHES them on Gabapentin stuff. I know you are in Florida and trinity is not there but you can use other companies for that including Transamerica, Aetna, Oxford and a whole slew of others

As you can see I have no use for LBL

Right but Assurity only takes NON-smokers with COPD. That would only be one out of every ten.

It's almost mandidtory that you continue to smoke if you have COPD isn't it?

PHI is horrible. They ask a lot of follow-ups and can really interrogate a client. COPD rates are pretty high.

On the positive, the sale can be done entirely on the over the phone with no paper work and they cover down to age 18.

COPD Smoking rate is better than Trans in most cases but not as good as Americo UP2. That said, Americo does not take Direct Express. Funnily enough I've used them three times in the last two weeks. I have gotten all the clients through, but their interview is a real PIA....kinda like Assurity.

I'm really trying to get better with the Transamerica application, but one tiny mistake means you're running back and forth to the customers for signatures. Pick your poison.

Back