Lead Connections, DM

Speck

Guru
100+ Post Club
Just wondering what your opinion is for those of you that use Lead Connections regarding the two popular post cards. E-64 mentions "final expenses" and "funeral expenses" but uses "state regulated program" in lieu of calling it life insurance. E-179 does mention "life insurance". I've heard that the first one pulls 1.5% to 2% in my area with some of the folks seeing the coverage as something provided free by the government I suppose versus the second one that pulls closer to 1%. Guess my question is, which card would you use, the first card that pulls better but doesn't mention life insurance or the second one that qualifies a bit more.

In my area.. E-179 pulled .7%- .9%. Just ran the E-64 this past few weeks. Already, at 2% and counting. More cards but less quality. It's really a toss up. I believe it's about the area more than the card.

----------

I guess for me.. I would take 20 leads vs. 7

In my area.. E-179 pulled .7%- .9%. Just ran the E-64 this past few weeks. Already, at 2% and counting. More cards but less quality. It's really a toss up. I believe it's about the area more than the card.

----------

I guess for me.. I would take 20 leads vs. 7

with that kind of spread would agree----------if doing FE only with a 12 vs 20 I might be inclined for the 12 as the 8 "thought this was free" folks will take a toll on your sanity bringing you home in a bad mood regularly and the dog doesn't like getting kicked daily

BUT is you have a cross-sell in your bag----ie Medicare-----more contacts is always better to give more opportunity to sell something

Just wondering what your opinion is for those of you that use Lead Connections regarding the two popular post cards. E-64 mentions "final expenses" and "funeral expenses" but uses "state regulated program" in lieu of calling it life insurance. E-179 does mention "life insurance". I've heard that the first one pulls 1.5% to 2% in my area with some of the folks seeing the coverage as something provided free by the government I suppose versus the second one that pulls closer to 1%. Guess my question is, which card would you use, the first card that pulls better but doesn't mention life insurance or the second one that qualifies a bit more.

I use the E64. I want as many leads as I can get. I also prefer a card that doesn't say life insurance on it since many people with life insurance will not return a card that says it's about life insurance.

And I prefer to meet with people that already have life insurance.

What needs elaborated on that?

Do you like them because they have proven to be able to pay and not NSF? Just curious your reasoning behind preferring folks with existing policies over those with none

Think JD is meaning that folks who already have life insurance are believers in insurance, whereas folks that have none at 70 years old or so probably are still going to be hard to convince to get coverage since they haven't seen the need all those years. May be opportunities to replace coverage too I suppose.

Do you like them because they have proven to be able to pay and not NSF? Just curious your reasoning behind preferring folks with existing policies over those with none

I can't speak for JD and I don't sell FE. However, it's rare that I can sell a Med Supp to a 70 yr who doesn't already have a policy. It's much easier to replace a higher priced policy than to "convince" someone to spend $150/mo where they've not seen the need to then.

Rick

OK, they believe in life insurance for one. They know it's a cost and they are paying already. They have a bank account.

And many have the wrong kind of life insurance but don't know it. I like to be the one that educates them on that. Many are paying too much for what they have. I also like to be the one that can show them how to save money or get more coverage for their money.

That's why I've come to like a reply card without life insurance on it. Those people that think they are taken care of won't send in the card.

I used to want the card to say life insurance. I've changed my mind on that.

Back