Lead Dispositions

Roger Chan

I never like to toss a lead that hasn't been fully worked. Even after a day, I tend to forget which lead I have worked and which leads I haven't. This is where putting a proper disposition on your lead comes into play. Proper use of lead dispositions will help you maximize ROI on your lead inventory.

1. This name looks familiar...did I work this lead already?
2. This house looks familiar, have I knocked this door already?
3. Did I sell this client?
4. Why didn't they buy?
5. What time do I need to come back to the house? AM or PM?

If you've asked yourself one or more of these questions, you will definitely benefit by implementing a system to disposition your leads. I would like to share some of my most common dispositions with you.

When on the phone:
NA - no answer (NA10 means no answer at 10am), my second attempt will be in the PM
NIP - not interested on the phone
HU - hung up
DC - disconnected
Set - appointment successfully set with client
WN - wrong number

When in the field:
NIH - not interested in the home (presentation with no sale)
NID - not interested at the door (no presentation made)
NH - not home
FUAM - follow up in the AM (FUAM9 or FUAM11) meaning need to follow up at 9AM or 11AM
FUPM - follow up in the PM (FUPM5)
GC - gate coded community (get code if possible)
NS - no show (client wasn't home on scheduled appointment)

At the end of the day I know exactly what happened at each lead by looking at the disposition code that I mark on the lead. This helps me organize and sort leads for my next day in the field.

This is super important. I know that at times I have a tendency to be scattered and disorganized. Having a system makes sure to do my organization for me. Tools like this are very helpful. I know a lot of agents are so talented, but don’t realize their full potential because of organization. Using tools like a proper CRM, dispositions, having a training system that walks you through this stuff can make or break certain agents.

I think that we as agents will only grow to our capacity. We can increase our capacity with things like this. Thanks for this Roger.

Great message! This is one of my biggest issues, names look so familiar to me. I get to the appointment and I was just there a couple months ago or they are already clients!

I will give this a try for sure and report back.

It’ll be nice when there’s an app that will do all this for you ;)

Attachments

• B421AA64-4BCF-494A-82C9-4539D6BF6A7C.jpeg
    B421AA64-4BCF-494A-82C9-4539D6BF6A7C.jpeg
    43 KB · Views: 15
Imagine creating these custom dispositions in your crm/map/Dialer program, like FUAM11 and then when it’s 11am, you search your map by the FUAM11 disposition and it only populates the leads that you dispositioned this way on your map.

High tail it to the closest lead.

If none are close, search the NA disposition and draw a circle with all the leads that are close to you. This will create a group and drop them straight into the Dialer.

Start calling and when someone answers, hang up, and high tail it over there.

I have a few more:
Dogs = dogs
Cats = Cats (do sale outside)

I really like your system! I too forget to mark up my leads sometimes. Makes life very confusing

Back