Lead Importing CRM or quoting tool?

Brice Purcell

Expert
Hello all:) I have recently signed up for ninjaquoter and radiusbob. I also just purchased a list of 1000 aged leads to cut my teeth:) Would you recommend uploading them to the CRM or quoting software in my situation?

Two good choices. I use both.

First of all, you won't be loading a thousand leads into Ninja. Only Radius and usually via a csv file. What's good about Ninja is you'll be able to run personalized quotes directly from your lead or client page in Radius. I've got mine set up for both.

You didn't mention what type of aged leads you have. If they are final expense leads, I'd recommend a subscription to FexQuotes. You can run personalized FE quotes directly from your lead or client page just like Ninja.

I'd also recommend subscribing to Radius Bob's YouTube page. Watch their videos and it will cut down on your learning curve quite a bit.

Good Luck

First of all, you won't be loading a thousand leads into Ninja. Only Radius and usually via a csv file. What's good about Ninja is you'll be able to run personalized quotes directly from your lead or client page in Radius. I've got mine set up for both.

You didn't mention what type of aged leads you have. If they are final expense leads, I'd recommend a subscription to FexQuotes. You can run personalized FE quotes directly from your lead or client page just like Ninja.

I'd also recommend subscribing to Radius Bob's YouTube page. Watch their videos and it will cut down on your learning curve quite a bit.

Good Luck
Thank you for the help. They are final expense. Do you think FexQuotes is better than ninja for final expense? I was able to get them all imported into radius so I'm getting there:) I will definitely check out their YT page

I prefer FexQuotes for final expense. You can link both Ninja and FexQuotes with Radius. I use Ninja for term quotes and FexQuotes for FE. With FexQuotes you can email a quote/printout to a lead or client without leaving your lead's info page inside Radius. It's not that easy with Ninja

Good Luck

Do you think Radius is the CRM to go with, there is another but cannot remember its name right now.. ahh Agencybloc?

Don’t some of the fmo’s offer big discounts on this ? I know I’ve seen a few but didn’t pay attention. I’ve had fex quotes at $15.99 a month for 8 yrs . Tough to let it go . What’s the difference between this and Csg for med sups ? I’m just now getting into the med sup side . Doesn’t csg give you underwriting like this ? Plus I think Csg was adding eapps . Does fex tool kits allow eapps ? With tool kits on the med sup side if I enter all the drugs will it tell you what Med sup company will take it ? Is it integrated with almost all the Med sup carriers ?

Back