Lead Importing CRM or quoting tool?

Several IMO’s have large Corp. Plans. I’d ask yours if they do, and if they don’t ask why not!

CSG is twice the price, and far harder to utilize.

toolkit goes right to the e apps, as well.

we have all the med sup carriers from Aetna to US Fire being built in. From the biggest to the most obscure.

Don’t some of the fmo’s offer big discounts on this ? I know I’ve seen a few but didn’t pay attention. I’ve had fex quotes at $15.99 a month for 8 yrs . Tough to let it go . What’s the difference between this and Csg for med sups ? I’m just now getting into the med sup side . Doesn’t csg give you underwriting like this ? Plus I think Csg was adding eapps . Does fex tool kits allow eapps ? With tool kits on the med sup side if I enter all the drugs will it tell you what Med sup company will take it ? Is it integrated with almost all the Med sup carriers ?
Yes, you list the drugs and health conditions and toolkit will show you which companies will take them.

They're still adding MedSupp carriers.

CSG's underwriting feature doesn't work. It's useless.

Several IMO’s have large Corp. Plans. I’d ask yours if they do, and if they don’t ask why not!

CSG is twice the price, and far harder to utilize.

toolkit goes right to the e apps, as well.

we have all the med sup carriers from Aetna to US Fire being built in. From the biggest to the most obscure.
How long are we talking about on the med sup carriers?

And what about the bigger term carriers ... Protective, Banner, SBLI, etc ?

Full launch of med sup is 2/1, several of the main ones are already accessible from the main site. Many of those term products do not have per thousand rate sheets to allow us to build in the rates. Many function on far more complicated API feeds, but we have added Transamerica LB Term for quoting only recently.

Sup has been a 6 month effort, but we will continue to add to the software for sure. The team now has over 7 people working on it which is pretty impressive since it launched just a year ago.

Back