Lead Vendors

There are very few areas of the country where per thousand drops make sense. You’ll end up paying 45 bucks a lead even with the discount.

Several IMO’s buy from RGI with 50-80 and even 55-79 age ranges. YIG are the ones that insist on 85+
Need a Lead ahs gone to $45 per lead for fixed priced leads in TN. The last 1000 drop I did in this area drew 5 responses.. That came out to $80 per lead.

Does ListStore provide cold data or warm leads?
What has been your experience?
Thanks!
Targeted data. I know that I'm probably one of the few that call these names leads, but I always have.

I can target prospects by choosing the data that's important to me, so I know that when I contact that person, there's something in my bag for them.

I lead with Med Supps. I'll call the few #'s that aren't on the DNC list, and the rest I cold door knock. I do better at this than buying leads.. I've always been a Door Knocker. Using the targeted list is much more efficient than canvassing, which is the way I did it when I 1st started.

A lot of the leads guys are paying for are serial mailers on DM, and serial responders on TM. I don't have to pay $35 to find out that the guy that sent the card in is living in a rat infested cat house, which I choose to not go into.

Give it a try for a month, there's no contract.

Last edited:
Targeted data. I know that I'm probably one of the few that call these names, but I always have.

I can target prospects by choosing the data that's important to me, so I know that when I contact that person, there's something in my bag for them.

I lead with Med Supps. I'll call the few #'s that aren't on the DNC list, and the rest I cold door knock. I do better at this than buying leads.. I've always been a Door Knocker. Using the targeted list is much more efficient than canvassing, which is the way I did it when I 1st started.

A lot of the leads guys are paying for are serial mailers on DM, and serial responders on TM. I don't have to pay $35 to find out that the guy that sent the card in is living in a rat infested cat house, which I choose to not go into.

I also buy cold data. The provider has always told me that they are opt-in leads who asked for insurance information.

What I do is send emails and retargeting through Facebook.

I do not feel comfortable doing cold calling, and I would like to get a "serious" company to help me with this task.

I'm glad I'm not the only one buying data.

Targeted data. I know that I'm probably one of the few that call these names, but I always have.

Are you the one who does the cold calling? Or do you have help with this task?

Thanks!

Are you the one who does the cold calling? Or do you have help with this task?

Thanks!
I do it myself. I knock on their door and if I get in I go for the sale. Some say they try to set up an appointment for later. That makes no sense to me, because you might not get in the house again. Strike while the iron is hot.

You can mail, call or door knock these names, whatever way you're comfortable with.

Last edited:
How could they be the gold standard if their set price filter is 0-60k ages 50-85 ?

An agent can order by the thousand with a nice discount,20%,which winds up a little over $400 a thousand.

He can also use a much stronger age and income filter.

Price per lead the IMO may sell you a bunch of 50-55 or 80-85.

The RGI standard age is 55-79. You do not pay for that filter. RGI leads now are about $32.50. I say about because I seem to remember a different price in some states.

But I will say RGI's DM FE leads are the best FE leads I've ever worked. It's about the data. I don't know what RGI does but they do it better than anyone else.

My prior IMO had their own mailhouse. My two favorite areas to work they would not mail those areas anymore because the returns were .4 % or less. Once I left them for my current IMO I was using TLC per 1000 mailers. I was covered up with leads in those two areas. Then when FEX got hooked up with RGI I went back to fixed cost. Still no isses with those two areas. Never once has my RGI order been short. And I think I've been using them 5 years now? Maybe more?

BUT, a lone wolf agent can't buy from RGI unless they buy 1000 leads.

For the agent that can't get RGI I would highly recommend TLC.

Those are lists, not leads.
I agree.. I have used Infofree which is the same type of list. If you are goin to door knock, you can assort them in USPS route order.

I was taught that if you just have a name, no matter the source, you have a suspect. These include referrals even though they are better quality suspect than others.

If the person has expressed interest in some manner, then and only then do you have a prospect (or lead) This only include suspects that you make contact with and they agree to sit with you to discuss what you have to offer or those that have responded to a contact such ahs DM, Telemarketing, etc,

Back