Lee/Internet Leads Done Right

I appreciate the replies. Somarco I understand ROI, that is why I wanted to see if anyone had numbers on the number of leads they were closing, ie 1 in 5 etc. Vic I like the idea of being able to control the message. I have done DM for 10 years(along with a growing number of referrals) and it has been very successful for me. But as I'm sure you all know the DM response rates are not what they used to be so I'm spending much more than I did to provide leads for my agents, and myself the months referrals are slow. I'm not good with tech, not even on facebook and don't have a website, but i recognize that the future so just trying to adapt.

Somarco I understand ROI, that is why I wanted to see if anyone had numbers on the number of leads they were closing

You miss the point . . .

My ROI won't the same as yours . . . same for Vic vs me or you.

Either you jump in and see what happens or you sit on the sidelines, doing the same thing you have been doing, and expecting different results.

If you don't have the money, or the ability to finance it (credit card) that is one thing. But if you have the ability to pay and won't pull the trigger, the problem is in between your ears.

Your ROI will not be the same as others, perhaps not even close.

Pro golfers all bring pretty much the same skill set to the game but you don't see an 80 way tie after 72 holes are played.

Last edited:
Yes I get that every agents mileage will vary but to use your golf analogy, I might birdie a hole one day and you might make double bogey, but if the avg is 4 on a par 4 and we are both scratch golfers, par is what we are going to average over the long haul. Which is all that matters. No problem here between the ears just like to have max. data possible before I make a decision. Hope you aren't so condescending with your clients, it's really not a good look.

Yes I get that every agents mileage will vary but to use your golf analogy, I might birdie a hole one day and you might make double bogey, but if the avg is 4 on a par 4 and we are both scratch golfers, par is what we are going to average over the long haul. Which is all that matters. No problem here between the ears just like to have max. data possible before I make a decision. Hope you aren't so condescending with your clients, it's really not a good look.

Here is the deal with Lee's leads

If you buy Facebook leads You can do the same leads much cheaper

If you want better quality and be more direct, you can do that too

If You already do it yourself, Or fell you can, successfully you don't need it

If you're like me and are not very technically inclined, Then it worth every penny

It's not like he is selling leads, He is very experienced at Facebook advertising, he has done it well for years

Thanks Vic. I'm not exactly technologically savvy so it's not something I could do on my own. Most of the fb leads you can buy are statewide and as you mentioned you get a lot of ppl just wanting "free" stuff. I'm looking for higher quality, and more targeted geographically.

Thanks Vic. I'm not exactly technologically savvy so it's not something I could do on my own. Most of the fb leads you can buy are statewide and as you mentioned you get a lot of ppl just wanting "free" stuff. I'm looking for higher quality, and more targeted geographically.

Yea like I said you could either get the cost down on those or try for better quality

I do a straightforward ad about medicare supplement rates I was getting under $16 on average

I had to shut them down I was having problems with CRM, I now changed to agent autopilot and I am just getting the Facebook ads on again today

The $20 leads most sell are not that straightforward they are the free stuff or part B buyback leads which you can do for much cheaper

If you can afford to spend $2500 on a system (with no real guarantee of any leads being generated) go for it.

Or you could spend $2500 on the same type of leads and get approx 125 of them.

My advice would be to trial FB leads first, to see if you like working them.....they aren't to everyones taste.

If you can afford to spend $2500 on a system (with no real guarantee of any leads being generated) go for it.

Or you could spend $2500 on the same type of leads and get approx 125 of them.

My advice would be to trial FB leads first, to see if you like working them.....they aren't to everyones taste.

Or you can get leads for your own add for the same numbers but higher quality or get over 250 of the same quality you would buy at $20

UKTX that is what I've decided to do. Going to try out some fb leads and go from there. If i find they are something I want to continue to work then I will contract with Lee so I can get a more targeted approach in terms of message and demographics. Thanks.

Back