License Requirements

That is a scary state. You need no license, e&o or probably even a drivers license. You can just get appointed with a company and start writing biz.

Columbian did tell me they have a lot of agents in Texas doing just that.

That is a scary state. You need no license, e&o or probably even a drivers license. You can just get appointed with a company and start writing biz.

Columbian did tell me they have a lot of agents in Texas doing just that.

God Bless Texas!:laugh:

I was just offered a job with Lincoln Heritage for the Katy TX area, while my manager is on vacation I was wanting to find a little info on my own until he can get back with me. My family and I will be relocating from Louisiana and coming from being Car Salesman. I know here all you need is a Limited Life License so I was trying to see what TX equivalent would be.

Just curious why do you say that it will only benefit him and not me?

Lemme help you out with this, a buddy of mine made this vid a while back....sit back, listen and let it sink in:

----------

Just curious why do you say that it will only benefit him and not me?

And here are a couple of my vids that will help, again, sit back and let it sink in:

You need to make sure you understand this before signing any contract with anyone:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just offered a job with Lincoln Heritage for the Katy TX area, while my manager is on vacation I was wanting to find a little info on my own until he can get back with me. My family and I will be relocating from Louisiana and coming from being Car Salesman. I know here all you need is a Limited Life License so I was trying to see what TX equivalent would be.

Why in the world would you want a limited license?

Feel free to call me. I have some SERIOUS producers in Houston. I can put you in touch with them or you can jump in their car if you want to see them in action.

I feel there are MUCH BETTER places than LH.

Lemme help you out with this, a buddy of mine made this vid a while back....sit back, listen and let it sink in:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ttZEliFl5A

----------

And here are a couple of my vids that will help, again, sit back and let it sink in:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDTEde1oQ-8

You need to make sure you understand this before signing any contract with anyone:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOvtAzCRZlc

The guy Dave was corresponding with said LH did not have a contestable clause should look at page 26 of this VA report. During the investigation period LH paid 40 claims... within 15 working days..not 24 hours.. They also denied 4 claims during the contestable period.

https://www.scc.virginia.gov/boi/co/mkt_conduct/lh/65927.pdf

Back