Life Lead Vendors

medsuptage

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have my fingers in pretty deep into just about ever aspect of life insurance.

I have tried multiple different real time lead vendors and have got an almost zero response rate.

I know you guys don't want to share your lead vendors that work with the world.

If any of you wouldn't mind maybe shooting me a PM with a reputable lead vendor I would greatly appreciate it. It will not be shared or posted on the forum.

Thank you very much.

Re: Life Leads

have never found a good shared life lead......thats why I have to develop my own......

Re: Life Leads

We have had a several agents who have posted positive comments here on the forum about our aged leads. Use the search button on the forum to search for posts on "aged internet leads", "aged insurance leads", "aged leads", etc. to find the different agent comments.

I think it's insane that agents don't want to openly share what works with you, or anyone! Ping me anytime. I've been in the industry for over 15-years, managing agents on the direct side(100% phone sales). This is a huge country and everyone can prosper even if we all share some ideas!

I think it's insane that agents don't want to openly share what works with you, or anyone! Ping me anytime. I've been in the industry for over 15-years, managing agents on the direct side(100% phone sales). This is a huge country and everyone can prosper even if we all share some ideas!

sure :) lol

I have my fingers in pretty deep into just about ever aspect of life insurance.

I have tried multiple different real time lead vendors and have got an almost zero response rate.

I know you guys don't want to share your lead vendors that work with the world.

If any of you wouldn't mind maybe shooting me a PM with a reputable lead vendor I would greatly appreciate it. It will not be shared or posted on the forum.

Thank you very much.

I know how you can get some good leads. ;)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What, you don't give away the farm to everyone who asks?

Last edited:
im not open to SHARING my lead company for nothing in return, although i am interested in swapping lead companies. If you know of a good lead program that generates quality med sup leads, i would be very very interested. I have yet to find a company that offers a valuable product for a decent price in the med sup industry. i sent you a pm, i look forward to hearing from you
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
TSL leads.....hahahahaha, this site single-handedly provided the public with the proper press that it deserves...GARBAGE

Last edited:
Back