Light bulbs, flush valves and cat wrangling...

Life Hawk

Guru
5000 Post Club
Today while adding a child rider to the policy a grandmother was paying for, she asked me to change a light bulb in her upstairs hallway.

There have been times in homes I have gone above and beyond the call to assist a bit in things I could help with. Wondering if anyone else has any stories of their own?

Today while adding a child rider to the policy a grandmother was paying for, she asked me to change a light bulb in her upstairs hallway.

There have been times in homes I have gone above and beyond the call to assist a bit in things I could help with. Wondering if anyone else has any stories of their own?
What comes to mind is two different times helping somebody hook up a digital converter for their tv, then adjust their rabbit ears until they could get Judge Judy. I seem to remember helping someone with a toilet that wouldn’t stop running. Occasionally help a child with a homework question that’s got granny stumped. Just little things like that mostly.

But my favorite was when my staff manager and I were visiting one of my clients in the country. The neighbor’s pigs had escaped from their pen and then broke down the property fence, so they were wandering all over the place. My manager and I picked up a couple of good sized sticks, rounded them up, and chased them back into their pen. The last one to go was this big old hog who was enjoying his freedom and wanted to put up a fight. If I’d been alone he might have, but two of us were a little too much for him, I guess. He could have easily taken us both down with one good charge, though. I wish there had been YouTube back then. I’ll bet it was pretty funny watching these two guys in suits chasing pigs up and down the dirt road and through the cornfield!

Hope you guys have a sense of humor cause here it comes.

How many insurance agents does it take to change a light bulb?

Five.

4 to read the policy to see if it's covered.

1 to change the bulb, but only if it's covered.

Hope you guys have a sense of humor cause here it comes.

How many insurance agents does it take to change a light bulb?

Five.

4 to read the policy to see if it's covered.

1 to change the bulb, but only if it's covered.

What you are saying is that you think agents can read insurance policies. :unsure:

Hmm... let me get back to you on that one.

Back