Listening to TM Lead Vs Not Listening

... My impulse based upon the few I listened to was "these things are garbage".. While the people agreed to a "call back", none were very enthusiastic about it ... If I listened to them right before calling, I would have a very negative attitude toward the call.

How long before some industrious fellow invents an avatar appointment setter to call and schedule the avatar leads.

I used to listen after I got a suspect on the phone that said they never responded or told the person not to call.

Those are always the people that sounded like the best prospects when I did listen to them LOL.

I audit my sales to leads a few times a week and it amazes me the leads that buy, when I hear the lead a lot of the time I say to myself "self you gotta to be kidding me this person bought".

Do not listen to the lead, listening to the lead will change they way you think about the lead and you will most likely fail.

other than not listening to the recordings does anyone have any advice for making the most out of the Lead Hero Leads? Are you guys just keeping the conversation focused on price and savings? How are you building interest?

I have to admit I made the 'listening' mistake myself and got discouraged but after reading this thread I am feeling I little more amped up to make a greater effort with it.

other than not listening to the recordings does anyone have any advice for making the most out of the Lead Hero Leads? Are you guys just keeping the conversation focused on price and savings? How are you building interest? I have to admit I made the 'listening' mistake myself and got discouraged but after reading this thread I am feeling I little more amped up to make a greater effort with it.

I would talk to Jimmy UT as well, he has been doing really well with them.

other than not listening to the recordings does anyone have any advice for making the most out of the Lead Hero Leads? Are you guys just keeping the conversation focused on price and savings? How are you building interest? I have to admit I made the 'listening' mistake myself and got discouraged but after reading this thread I am feeling I little more amped up to make a greater effort with it.

Are you doing F2F sales or over the phone?

other than not listening to the recordings does anyone have any advice for making the most out of the Lead Hero Leads? Are you guys just keeping the conversation focused on price and savings? How are you building interest?

I have to admit I made the 'listening' mistake myself and got discouraged but after reading this thread I am feeling I little more amped up to make a greater effort with it.

Im waiting for my 1st batch of leads from them, I spoke to JimmyUT too....he seem to do decently well, and I did pretty well with T65 mailer leads to the same counties. I hope to can convert 3-5 out of the 25 I ordered.

SIDE NOTE- Didnt realize this was the FE forum, I ordered med supp leads from lead heroes.

I only listen to the recording if I want to hear how to pronounce "DeMar'tasiario" or whatever goofy name their parents strapped them with. Or if the password (hobby) is kneading which can be a bad translation of knitting or reading. Other than that I don't care what they say or how they say it, my job is to drop off the information and see what they qualify for. If they want a "salesman" to spend an hour trying to talk them into something they're gonna have to call someone else.:goofy::D

Back