Listshack Pro website issues

There is a difference between the two. We've gone back and forth with Josh over the years about that and he is still wrong. Comparing yourself to Josh may not be a good thing. He is certainly not the "Industry Standard".

Leads are not Lists and Lists are not Leads.

He's not what I was referring to when I mentioned industry standard, I only mentioned his site because the post I was replying to did. Virtually every significant company in the industry, whether new or around for decades, uses the same terminology.

Sales/marketing lingo isn't universal. When I worked at a mortgage company forever ago, the new "leads" were fresh cold-calling data that had been loaded into the dialer; someone who called in or was transferred by a telemarketer was an "up". There are tons of industries where what they call "leads" are people who just bought a house in the area, people who own a particular product, bought a certain product in the past, etc.

As long as people know what they're getting/signing up for it's a moot point. If it's a pet peeve for some, I get that as I have plenty of my own. If the use of the word causes people to get the wrong idea then I'll be refunding people and have a big bill from Google for clicks that don't lead to sign ups and I'd quickly remove the word from the site, them's the breaks.

There is a difference between the two. We've gone back and forth with Josh over the years about that and he is still wrong. Comparing yourself to Josh may not be a good thing. He is certainly not the "Industry Standard".

Leads are not Lists and Lists are not Leads.

Did you ever get things sorted out with Wyatt?

Why do you call them leads? That is like calling names in the telephone book "leads" .. At least Josh refers to what he provides as lists.

There is a difference between prospects and leads. Leads are prospects who've responded to an ad to receive more info about the topic in the advertisement.

Here's an example of just such an advertisement....for final expense. Prospects are looking at the TV commercial. The people who call this TV commercial are the leads.

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

There is a difference between prospects and leads. Leads are prospects who've responded to an ad to receive more info about the topic in the advertisement.

Here's an example of just such an advertisement....for final expense. Prospects are looking at the TV commercial. The people who call this TV commercial are the leads.

Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

Sorta the same... but different.

I have used very few leads. As an old door knocker, every one was a prospect if they had a pulse and no internal cancer in the past 10 years. (Also needed a bank account so you smoked that out right up front) You had "good" and "bad" prospects and you were responsible for figuring out what type, before you tried kicking life into a dead horse . Doesn't work by the way.

When I was working at Aetna and heard a commercial for Sales Genie is when I learned that difference. I heard an ad on the radio, but when I looked in they weren't "leads" as I knew them, I knew "leads" as direct mail response cards. I think a lot of it can be deceptive, but I think the best way to avoid confusion is to just be very clear about what it is. A lot of people call marketing lists leads, but it's much more common that people that use telemarketing lists would call them lists and someone who has ran direct mail cards would also consider them lists, so but for a few technical reasons (SEO etc), the use of the term leads can be confusing, so I always like to see advertisements that are clear about what things are.

When I was working at Aetna and heard a commercial for Sales Genie is when I learned that difference. I heard an ad on the radio, but when I looked in they weren't "leads" as I knew them, I knew "leads" as direct mail response cards. I think a lot of it can be deceptive, but I think the best way to avoid confusion is to just be very clear about what it is. A lot of people call marketing lists leads, but it's much more common that people that use telemarketing lists would call them lists and someone who has ran direct mail cards would also consider them lists, so but for a few technical reasons (SEO etc), the use of the term leads can be confusing, so I always like to see advertisements that are clear about what things are.

I found the same thing about sales genie many years ago.They don't even know what a true lead is. Calling a prospect a lead is either ignorance or dishonesty. I

I found the same thing about sales genie many years ago.They don't even know what a true lead is. Calling a prospect a lead is either ignorance or dishonesty. I

I take it as praise that after about 20,000 orders, still only had two people that said they were confused. I gave them refunds. For $100 I didn't have to deal with the problem of anyone being confused. #Easy

You give refunds for un satisfied customers?

Sure do. If anyone has had any issues at all with ListShack at any point in it's entire existence, I, Joshua Stacy, am personally not only helping with refunds, I'm also fully operational at ListShackPro.com.

Please email [email protected] for any problems or concerns. Current responses times are under 24 hours. We are also available via Contact – ListShackPro.com or Facebook messenger or 888.905.3282. Note: phone calls will not be returned, but the messages are transcribed. It's much better to use the form or send an email.

Back