Lower Conversions & Higher Chargebacks?

Jd will get on here and say nothings changed . These poor people being eaten alive by inflation . They have little ability to fight it . I’ve noticed my long term book had many more nsf’s the last yr than other yrs .

More cancellations too.Doesn’t mean your being negative or the sky is falling. Things do cycle.

Return rates are down,fact. Ask Lead Connection or Lead Concepts.

JD is on fixed cost,does not drop his own mail. How does he know about mail returns ?

Anyone looking to break into the business is going to be served kool aide,no matter if it’s a top independent IMO,LH,SL…..

Do your own diligence. The more you figure things out on your own the better you will do for yourself.

More cancellations too.Doesn’t mean your being negative or the sky is falling. Things do cycle.

Return rates are down,fact. Ask Lead Connection or Lead Concepts.

JD is on fixed cost,does not drop his own mail. How does he know about mail returns ?

Anyone looking to break into the business is going to be served kool aide,no matter if it’s a top independent IMO,LH,SL…..

Do your own diligence. The more you figure things out on your own the better you will do for yourself.

You worried more about me than answering the questions too?

I did advise the op to talk to real agents.

As for direct mail, I do know. Guess what, genius, RGI is direct mail.

But more FEX agents don’t use RGI than do.

An agent doing his mail in Az was talking about it on our groupme chat yesterday that he is paying on average $29 per lead.

You might know these things if you concentrated on your business as much as you do mine.

Thanks for the reminder that I’m still living rent free in your head.

And you will get on here and worry about me. Why can't you just answer the question?

It's OK to spread your sky if falling mantra and your disdain for your clients since that's your opinion.

What you will not do is change my opinion with your continued negativity.

Jd in 24 months doing mapd I’ll make 2 -3 times your renewals you’ll make next yr doing fe for 15 yrs . I got home at 1 am last night . Wrote 11 mapd yesterday . In Jan I’ll be getting a 6 fig check for 7 weeks work . And to boot I’ll write 25 fe in the next month off selling mapd . How’s that Kentucky bourbon !!. Lol

You worried more about me than answering the questions too?

I did advise the op to talk to real agents.

As for direct mail, I do know. Guess what, genius, RGI is direct mail.

But more FEX agents don’t use RGI than do.

An agent doing his mail in Az was talking about it on our groupme chat yesterday that he is paying on average $29 per lead.

You might know these things if you concentrated on your business as much as you do mine.

Thanks for the reminder that I’m still living rent free in your head.

Good morning JD.

Me worried about you ? Lol !

It’s going to be 82 here today,pure sunshine with a light breeze on the Gulf.

I’m going out to one of my favorite honey holes to limit out on Reds,Trout,and get some sun ☀️ .

Jd in 24 months doing mapd I’ll make 2 -3 times your renewals you’ll make next yr doing fe for 15 yrs . I got home at 1 am last night . Wrote 11 mapd yesterday . In Jan I’ll be getting a 6 fig check for 7 weeks work . And to boot I’ll write 25 fe in the next month off selling mapd . How’s that Kentucky bourbon !!. Lol

Good for you that you have chosen to be a caseworker!! Everyone should live their dream.

Saying Ky bourbon is a redundancy. But it's very good. A friend just picked up a couple bottles of that special Maker's Mark blend that you can only buy once a year at one place. I'll giver it a try and the rest of the bottles will be Christmas gifts for special friends. What's your address?:1wink:

Good morning JD.

Me worried about you ? Lol !

It’s going to be 82 here today,pure sunshine with a light breeze on the Gulf.

I’m going out to one of my favorite honey holes to limit out on Reds,Trout,and get some sun ☀️ .

It will be good for you to stop worrying about me for one day.

Our FE advertising prices are certainly higher this time of year, but the sales rates are higher as well. I don't agree that the economy is impacting FE sales. We are seeing the opposite, with our best year yet across the board.

Our FE advertising prices are certainly higher this time of year, but the sales rates are higher as well. I don't agree that the economy is impacting FE sales. We are seeing the opposite, with our best year yet across the board.

Are you talking about the average per agent or are you talking about DBGA overall? There could be a difference, especially if you have more agents working this year than last....which I would think is the case.

Are you talking about the average per agent or are you talking about DBGA overall? There could be a difference, especially if you have more agents working this year than last....which I would think is the case.

We're up across the board. More agents, more premium/agent, higher average case sizes, increased conversions on leads generated, higher persistency. All a byproduct of solid TV commercial marketing.

We're up across the board. More agents, more premium/agent, higher average case sizes, increased conversions on leads generated, higher persistency. All a byproduct of solid TV commercial marketing.

I agree. FE TV leads are the absolute best FE lead across all the metrics. Outbound calling, inbound calls, or plain old door knocking. They're more expensive but we get what we pay for. The only con for door knocking TV leads is they're further apart geographically which means more drive time.

Back