Lower Conversions & Higher Chargebacks?

I agree. FE TV leads are the absolute best FE lead across all the metrics. Outbound calling, inbound calls, or plain old door knocking. They're more expensive but we get what we pay for. The only con for door knocking TV leads is they're further apart geographically which means more drive time.

lol how do you door knock tv leads ? Almost all tv leads are over multiple states .You can hardly door knock telemarketing leads . I know one huge telesales failure .Mapd . Look at the stk prices of go health and select quote . In the pennies . Low income people that that can switch plans 4 times a yr with no underwriting MUST be sold face to face. You must physically touch them 1 time a yr min .It’s a shit ton of work . If not you have zero chance of success.

lol how do you door knock tv leads ? Almost all tv leads are over multiple states .You can hardly door knock telemarketing leads . I know one huge telesales failure .Mapd . Look at the stk prices of go health and select quote . In the pennies . Low income people that that can switch plans 4 times a yr with no underwriting MUST be sold face to face. You must physically touch them 1 time a yr min .It’s a shit ton of work . If not you have zero chance of success.

Sr Life runs a nationwide TV campaign and leads come in from multiple states. No problem for tele-sales. Face 2 face agents can't really rely on just 20 TV leads in a 50 mile radius, unless in a densely populated area of FE prospects.

Face 2 face agents use TV leads that are coming in from the area they are working their DM leads to supplement their DM leads. The agents usually do this because TV leads have more lay downs, bank accounts for advances, higher premiums, more disposable income (but not too much), and better persistency.

Agents in places like Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston, Dallas, Las Vegas should call me if this is of interest to them.

Sr Life runs a nationwide TV campaign and leads come in from multiple states. No problem for tele-sales. Face 2 face agents can't really rely on just 20 TV leads in a 50 mile radius, unless in a densely populated area of FE prospects.

Face 2 face agents use TV leads that are coming in from the area they are working their DM leads to supplement their DM leads. The agents usually do this because TV leads have more lay downs, bank accounts for advances, higher premiums, more disposable income (but not too much), and better persistency.

Agents in places like Chicago, Philadelphia, Houston, Dallas, Las Vegas should call me if this is of interest to them.

1000-1 say those tv leads fir face to face are 3 weeks to 1 yr old the telesales guys could never reach . How many times they been resold ? 5-10 times .First family has lawsuits right now as they sell there leads 39 plus times making 10’s of millions a yr . I trust no vendor anymore . Some are better than others . Senior life cam sell tv leads fir $37 because there selling many on the back end over and over again . It’s not just sl . It’s tons of CO’s reselling . Huge profit center .

1000-1 say those tv leads fir face to face are 3 weeks to 1 yr old the telesales guys could never reach . How many times they been resold ? 5-10 times .First family has lawsuits right now as they sell there leads 39 plus times making 10’s of millions a yr . I trust no vendor anymore . Some are better than others . Senior life cam sell tv leads fir $37 because there selling many on the back end over and over again . It’s not just sl . It’s tons of CO’s reselling . Huge profit center .

Sr Life doesn't resell leads. If they did I and everyone else would have heard agent and manager grumblings by now. Luckily that's never been an issue. SL tracks leads by phone #'s of the leads. If a lead tells a SL agent that they've already talked to a SL agent, or already have a SL policy, then that agent receives a replacement lead. Sr Life is the carrier, not an IMO or agency. They have the deep pockets. They are not a lead vendor for agents on the open market, but they do generate leads for their exclusive agents. A huge % of the TV leads are live transfers. Live transfers are just seconds old, not months old.

Sometimes a prospect may respond to a SL TV commercial more than once, sometimes 2-3 times over a 2 day period. The system Sr Life has in place protects agents from working that same lead. Sr Life TV leads were $34 last year and are now $44. They run a nationwide campaign, not a regional campaign, which helps some keeping prices manageable.

As lead prices climb it does make it tougher and tougher for FE agents to survive. Helps thin the herd. When the herd is thin enough, and response rates go back up per campaign due to less competition, lead prices will probably drop again to attract agents.

There he goes embellishing the truth again. There are only 3 reasons SL will replace a lead, and I quote:
1. Current policy holder. This only counts if the client on the lead has a current active policy. The policy cannot be lapsed or cancelled.
2. Over the age of 85. SLICE cannot write clients who are 86 and older, because of this we do replace.
3. Same household within 30 days. This has to be verified, not just told to us by an agent.
Simply because the prospect has talked to an agent is not a reason for replacement.
A quick phone call to 877-777-8808 will prove that is not true.

Secondly, he also knows SL TV lead prices have never dropped!

He is not the only SL agent who also is a member of this forum. However, you never see any of them support or corroborate anything he states? This dude has no integrity at all.

There he goes embellishing the truth again. There are only 3 reasons SL will replace a lead, and I quote:
1. Current policy holder. This only counts if the client on the lead has a current active policy. The policy cannot be lapsed or cancelled. I did say the lead already has a SL policy.
2. Over the age of 85. SLICE cannot write clients who are 86 and older, because of this we do replace. I did not mention this feature because I was not asked the requirements for a lead replacement. But this is a true statement and makes it even better for the SL agent.
3. Same household within 30 days. This has to be verified, not just told to us by an agent. They use the lead's phone # to track if the lead has responded more than once. I said responded more than once in 2-3 days. And it's true they use 30 day window not a 2-3 day window. Thanks for mentioning that because this is also better for the SL agent than I said...lol.
Simply because the prospect has talked to an agent is not a reason for replacement.
A quick phone call to 877-777-8808 will prove that is not true. It's true as long as the lead's phone # is tracked.

Secondly, he also knows SL TV lead prices have never dropped! I never said their TV leads have dropped in price. I even said as lead prices climb it does make it tougher and tougher for FE agents to survive.

He is not the only SL agent who also is a member of this forum. However, you never see any of them support or corroborate anything he states? This dude has no integrity at all. They're not up here because they realize that people like you like to argue, like you've just done.

I was not asked the requirements for lead replacements, but was correcting an incorrect assumption. You seem to be following me around for the sole purpose of arguing. Smile and get excited about something. Stop sounding like a fat putz. You're not even a real FE agent. You did fail out of the industry right?

If you call starting the week off with $1800 failing out of the industry and calling you out when you lie, then the answer to both is "yes". Why would I want non-suspecting new agents looking for direction to be misguided by your lies?

Last edited:
Back