Medicare Advantage plans earn high marks from policyholders

Bit with my med supp, there is 0 co pay since I have already met my part deductible with office calls.

Awesome, does the Med Sup have a premium at all? You had asked what you would pay if you would have been on an MA plan. Like I said you would have made 500.00 if you would have had the 0.00 premium MAPD and 31.04 GTL HI plan. If you feel more comfortable with a Med Sup then that’s what you should stay on. I was just answering your original questions. Hope you are doing better!

Awesome, does the Med Sup have a premium at all? You had asked what you would pay if you would have been on an MA plan. Like I said you would have made 500.00 if you would have had the 0.00 premium MAPD and 31.04 GTL HI plan. If you feel more comfortable with a Med Sup then that’s what you should stay on. I was just answering your original questions. Hope you are doing better!
What if the hospital he was in was out of network? :)

We have a Humana PPO in Florida that charges the same in or out of network. It’s definitely not common and the plan is $11. But it’s definitely nice to have in my bag.

Does the provider have to "opt in" and sign a form indicating they will accept the reimbursement formula?

Ga has an awesome Humana plan 0/$15 in or out of network and I sell it big . Almost every dr already accepts Humana but never had 1 issue were oon won’t bill .Mapd will continue growing and those who refuse to sell it will see their book die over time

[QUOTE="BibH, post: 1426291, member: 80156"...... those who refuse to sell it will see their book die over time[/QUOTE]

Caveat, not an agent.

I think that is an example of hyperbole.

No doubt.. That's why I don't debate MAPD vs Medigap with someone in FL. It's just the Mecca of MAPD. I'd probably be in it heavier if I lived there.

So why in the World did you bust my *ss the last 2 weeks and you thought I was in Florida?
Haha

Back