• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Medicare Advantage plans earn high marks from policyholders

Bit with my med supp, there is 0 co pay since I have already met my part deductible with office calls.

Awesome, does the Med Sup have a premium at all? You had asked what you would pay if you would have been on an MA plan. Like I said you would have made 500.00 if you would have had the 0.00 premium MAPD and 31.04 GTL HI plan. If you feel more comfortable with a Med Sup then that’s what you should stay on. I was just answering your original questions. Hope you are doing better!

Awesome, does the Med Sup have a premium at all? You had asked what you would pay if you would have been on an MA plan. Like I said you would have made 500.00 if you would have had the 0.00 premium MAPD and 31.04 GTL HI plan. If you feel more comfortable with a Med Sup then that’s what you should stay on. I was just answering your original questions. Hope you are doing better!
What if the hospital he was in was out of network? :)

We have a Humana PPO in Florida that charges the same in or out of network. It’s definitely not common and the plan is $11. But it’s definitely nice to have in my bag.

Does the provider have to "opt in" and sign a form indicating they will accept the reimbursement formula?

Ga has an awesome Humana plan 0/$15 in or out of network and I sell it big . Almost every dr already accepts Humana but never had 1 issue were oon won’t bill .Mapd will continue growing and those who refuse to sell it will see their book die over time

[QUOTE="BibH, post: 1426291, member: 80156"...... those who refuse to sell it will see their book die over time[/QUOTE]

Caveat, not an agent.

I think that is an example of hyperbole.

No doubt.. That's why I don't debate MAPD vs Medigap with someone in FL. It's just the Mecca of MAPD. I'd probably be in it heavier if I lived there.

So why in the World did you bust my *ss the last 2 weeks and you thought I was in Florida?
Haha

Back