• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Medicare Direct Mail: Postcards

That's my point.

AZ, MI, FL....

No shit you're getting leads from the carrier. They were begging me to take on DSNP... which I am not interested in.

Vic writes in MI, I believe. If he contacted that rep they'd probably give him all the leads he could handle.

FFS, UHG is offering a 6k sign up bonus for agents to go captive in their tele sales department.

I do little in MI anymore referral only now same with AZ CA NY FL NJ IN

I concentrate mostly on GA TX TN IL NC SC for the last 5 years

I still get enough ref in NY FL and a few in CA I just don't like to work lead's in those states

Also they pay for advertising more for MA plans

I get funding some cash I take but its not constant out of AEP But i do good with it AEP

some offered for lead providers (this is all year long) I don't take like secure agent marketing telemarketing leads and Direct mail

Though I am thinking I will start taking the direct mail cards, I haven't been into though But I might start doing a little bit in my immediate area as I am starting to work that more

Though Don Misunderstands me I have never complained about the lack of leads more getting quality leads has got much tougher these last few years

Getting leads are easy just getting enough Good leads is the problem

I could certainly get enough decent leads If I wanted to work the Duels as a major part of my buis

Im getting more into them as I am running into more by accident but I will never seek them out

I do little in MI anymore referral only now same with AZ CA NY FL NJ IN

I concentrate mostly on GA TX TN IL NC SC for the last 5 years

I still get enough ref in NY FL and a few in CA I just don't like to work lead's in those states

Also they pay for advertising more for MA plans

I get funding some cash I take but its not constant out of AEP But i do good with it AEP

some offered for lead providers (this is all year long) I don't take like secure agent marketing telemarketing leads and Direct mail

Though I am thinking I will start taking the direct mail cards, I haven't been into though But I might start doing a little bit in my immediate area as I am starting to work that more

Though Don Misunderstands me I have never complained about the lack of leads more getting quality leads has got much tougher these last few years

Getting leads are easy just getting enough Good leads is the problem

I could certainly get enough decent leads If I wanted to work the Duels as a major part of my buis

Im getting more into them as I am running into more by accident but I will never seek them out

With new cms guidelines starting aep 2023 your going to have to tape your initial appt and the whole sales call selling mapd .Plus you must disclose you don’t represent all plans they can call med.gov for all the plans . Unfortunately anything with the govt involved wether it’s Medicare or aca can change on a time . Everybody better be saving their money as the agent will be toast . That’s why I continue selling a lot of final expense. You never know what will happen .

With new cms guidelines starting aep 2023 your going to have to tape your initial appt and the whole sales call selling mapd .Plus you must disclose you don’t represent all plans they can call med.gov for all the plans . Unfortunately anything with the govt involved wether it’s Medicare or aca can change on a time . Everybody better be saving their money as the agent will be toast . That’s why I continue selling a lot of final expense. You never know what will happen .
*** CMS!!! One more reason for me to not mess with MAPD. Does the same hold true for PDP?

where are we hearing this ?

It’s all over the net and several Fmo’s have had podcasts . I knew months ago it was a cms proposal . The draft passed a few days ago and is in its final stages . I think this site had a story on it a few months ago

Nowhere... he's running off at the mouth again. There's literally no statement from any reputable source that requires this in 2023 for individual agents.

Third party marketers are insurance companies, not individual agents. Also, the argument is kinda dumb on the agent side. Basically, they'd have to require everyone that sells MAPD/PDP to record every sit... Sounds like some Chicken Little shit to me.

CY 2023 Medicare Advantage and Part D Final Rule (CMS-4192-F) | CMS

Ok so we are not going to have to suggest clients go to medicare.gov too compare plans then

Ok so we are not going to have to suggest clients go to medicare.gov too compare plans then

If you don’t represent every carrier in your area your going to have to disclose that and for them to call med.gov to compare every carrier . It’s a dusclosure you have to read them

Back