Medicare Supplement Leads Review

Not had success with any of those companies. So far it's been paid search and smaller vendors that we've worked out deals with on a personal level (on the phone, at LeadsCon, etc.)

I have been using shared leads for about 4yrs now & made profit the 1st year followed with my renewals. The problem within the last year is the quality of the leads have gone to ---- now and sharing has increased. I was wondering has anybody had any experience with EXCLUSIVE LEADS. What companies and what took place with them.

I am interested in others experience in exclusive leads in Medicare as well

In the last 3 years I have had a lot of success with live transfer leads
but as of late the price has more then doubled so I am looking for alternatives

Be CAREFUL with Precise Leads!!!!
Their leads are NOT CMS compliant, will get you in trouble and they will NOT refund you your money. I was contacted by Precise Leads and their pitch was very good. I asked if they called and confirmed with the clients that we could contact them and they promised that the only leads that were supplied to us were leads where they had actually signatures and/or voice recordings by the Medicare Eligibles allowing us to contact them. I decided to try them out and gave them an initial amount of $300.00. When I got the first batch of leads from them, none of the individuals that I contacted stated that they had agreed to be contacted by me or any other agent, a CLEAR violation of CMS guidelines. I stopped calling the leads immediately and addressed my concerns with Precise Leads. I asked for confirmation that they had permission from the Medicare Eligibles and they wouldn't provide it to me, so I told them that I did NOT want to continue and for them to refund me my money. They said that they have a no refund policy and instead, they would continue to provide me leads until my $300.00 ran out. WHY would I want leads that I am afraid to call on? This company is a scam and everyone should run away from them as far as possible. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY AND DO NOT USE THEM!!! IT IS YOUR LICENSE ON THE LINE, NOT THEIRS, SINCE THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A LICENSE. They have not sent me any more leads but they have also not refunded me my money either.

The lead quality is terrible I am not disputing that

But the fact that they went online to request information
is a consent to contact

They do not have to call them to confirm that
in fact even if they were good leads (which they are not)

It would be impossible cost wise for them to do that and still sell the leads at an affordable price

They do not have to call them to confirm that
in fact even if they were good leads (which they are not)

That discussion/post was two years ago. [07-21-2012, 04:01 PM]

That was the start of the decline in shared internet leads.
There was a great amount of business written off of those leads when the lead companies were honest.

That discussion/post was two years ago. [07-21-2012, 04:01 PM]

That was the start of the decline in shared internet leads.
There was a great amount of business written off of those leads when the lead companies were honest.

I hear ya

I did well with them for what they were
when I was getting them next to nothing from FMO

but now that they are going to cost me a lot more
they are not so worth while

I am currently looking for new lead Idea's for Medicare plans
especially for live transfer vendors

I just bought some aged leads for med supps, I will report back when I have an idea of what the quality is and if I can write any business off of them...

I looked at aged leads as well. I did pretty good with them for health before obamacare. Seems to be small volume for Medicare in my state. Please update us on your success.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Justin, where did you get your leads? I emailed Troy Wilson twice and no response. Is he out of the aged lead business?

Justin, where did you get your leads? I emailed Troy Wilson twice and no response. Is he out of the aged lead business?

I think it's more likely he missed the email than he's out of the business. I met him at LeadsCon, he's pretty invested in it.

Back