Medicare Supplement Leads Review

most were no answer or a machine, I had 1 deceased, 5 too young, 1 no english, 1 MA plan. Will have more results soon...

Thanks. I have heard that cold calling is better but think I will maybe try. I just can't see paying the price for the bad Internet leads.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

I know who I would choose but I'm a little biased.

Have you figured out how to cut out the MA respondents and the LIS along with the dual eligibles who will always respond thinking they have a supp when in fact they have a Care Improvement Plus or Med Advantage program?

Ive generated a bunch lately but over half are this way...at least I sold them FE:D

Have you figured out how to cut out the MA respondents and the LIS along with the dual eligibles who will always respond thinking they have a supp when in fact they have a Care Improvement Plus or Med Advantage program?

Ive generated a bunch lately but over half are this way...at least I sold them FE:D

Yup I got it all dialed in now. Long journey but worth it and had some help from a few MS masters.

Yup I got it all dialed in now. Long journey but worth it and had some help from a few MS masters.

Nice, Im sure you call into low MA penetration areas. Id like to hear how the leads are working out from some users later, maybe even some of the MS masters. I bet I know at least one of the masters:D

----------

Well maybe "you" are not calling into low MA penetration areas, that would be the responsibility of the agent ordering leads to let you know where he or she wants leads. Still, its about 50 / 50 from my experience on actual supp to MA leads.

Good on you for working so hard and getting it set up. I think the most important aspect of this is the actual list, not the conversation even, but the list.

Have you figured out how to cut out the MA respondents and the LIS along with the dual eligibles who will always respond thinking they have a supp when in fact they have a Care Improvement Plus or Med Advantage program? Ive generated a bunch lately but over half are this way...at least I sold them FE:D

One of the qualifying questions could be " Are you paying less than $100 per month currently?"

That would filter most of the MA's and very few of the Med Sups that the rate could be improved.

Back