Medicare Supplement Leads Review

I've been doing this 10 years and internet leads are not what they used to be. I remember back in the day $7-10 for a exclusive web lead that was interested usually. Now you pay $25-35 for a "exclusive lead," but most companies that sell exclusive leads are scammers. They charge you for an exclusive, but when you call the client says they just got 3 calls. I always ask, "How many websites did you click on?' They always said 1.

Lead companies are crooks. If you insist on using leads, then pick one with a flexible crediting policy. Most shared leads tell you shared with 4-5, well just go ahead and double whatever number they tell you, because that is usually how many agents are calling your lead.

I have tried mailers this year too, and those results are so up and down, you don't kn ow what to expect. The mailer market is saturated as well. Expect 1-2% return max. Anything above is not the norm, and usually won't be consistent. If you get 3% of more on average, then message me on who you are using. lol

Most agents try and take shortcuts with leads, and end up disappointed with crappy returns and are out of this buiz, before they get started. Generating your own leads is what you have to do. Calling t65 lists, stuff not many will do, has to be done for long term success. It takes time to get sales that way too, but the ones I know that pound the phones every day, do well.

Bottom line, these lead vendors don't care about our margins, only their own. They have plenty of people asking them for leads, so you are easily replaced. They can tell you average returns etc, but most are complete bs, tell you whatever they want to get you in, and you have to really be careful with your Med Sup marketing funds!

Happy selling guys!

I've been doing this 10 years and internet leads are not what they used to be. I remember back in the day $7-10 for a exclusive web lead that was interested usually. Now you pay $25-35 for a "exclusive lead," but most companies that sell exclusive leads are scammers. They charge you for an exclusive, but when you call the client says they just got 3 calls. I always ask, "How many websites did you click on?' They always said 1.

Lead companies are crooks. If you insist on using leads, then pick one with a flexible crediting policy. Most shared leads tell you shared with 4-5, well just go ahead and double whatever number they tell you, because that is usually how many agents are calling your lead.

I have tried mailers this year too, and those results are so up and down, you don't kn ow what to expect. The mailer market is saturated as well. Expect 1-2% return max. Anything above is not the norm, and usually won't be consistent. If you get 3% of more on average, then message me on who you are using. lol

Most agents try and take shortcuts with leads, and end up disappointed with crappy returns and are out of this buiz, before they get started. Generating your own leads is what you have to do. Calling t65 lists, stuff not many will do, has to be done for long term success. It takes time to get sales that way too, but the ones I know that pound the phones every day, do well.

Bottom line, these lead vendors don't care about our margins, only their own. They have plenty of people asking them for leads, so you are easily replaced. They can tell you average returns etc, but most are complete bs, tell you whatever they want to get you in, and you have to really be careful with your Med Sup marketing funds!

Happy selling guys!

You are correct that most lead vendors are crooks but i am also a producing agent and i DO care about margins and making sure leads are not resold, matter of fact once they are assigned we delete them.

Back