MedicareCenter Call Recording

You still have to record that call.

From my understanding, that call would not have to be recorded because no business was taking place.
Someone can call you and ask to schedule a F2F. No recording needed.

They can’t force you to have a phone that automatically records. I’ll be using radius bob. If a client calls and ask a non sales process question, or non-plan info question, I’ll answer the question. If they want any plan info or questions that have to do anything about the sales process, I will use RB to record.

Isn't it the same requirements to sell pdp that goes with the med supp? I sell about 70% MA but pdp does comes up a lot in the conversation when selling medigap.

I don't sell PDP. I use Medicare.gov and then let them enroll on their own. So nothing CMS can do about about, after all that's what they want right ?

From my understanding, that call would not have to be recorded because no business was taking place.
Someone can call you and ask to schedule a F2F. No recording needed.

They can’t force you to have a phone that automatically records. I’ll be using radius bob. If a client calls and ask a non sales process question, or non-plan info question, I’ll answer the question. If they want any plan info or questions that have to do anything about the sales process, I will use RB to record.

But wouldn't scheduling the F2F appt. fall in the "chain of enrollment" or whatever these morons are calling it ?

I guess everyone here realizes that if they want to catch you for something, they will surely be able to find SOMETHING in the 5+ calls for a client that you would be required to submit that could get you in trouble. You perhaps didn't read EVERY word in the SOA or SOB, didn't ask clearly enough if they wanted to apply, didn't give information in the right order, didn't explain that they have three months after enrolling in an MAPD to change their mind and go back to original Medicare, didn't give them the complete listing of preferred pharmacies as well as standard pharmacies, didn't give them ALL of the alternative options to help with their expensive medications....and on, and on, and on.....

It's a Pandora's Box that depending on who the investigator is can manipulate the determined outcome....especially if they find out you support the previous administration. As the saying goes, they can indict a ham sandwich if they choose to....we're seeing evidence of that every day in this clown world we live in.

This is the 1,000% truth. The fact that they insist on vacuuming up EACH and EVERY client call (which is completely ridiculous) for 10 YEARS just shows me that this has absolutely nothing to do with ensuring seniors get the right plan, and is something MUCH more secretively sinister and nefarious. Said it before, but instead of bending over, we all need to come together and take a MASSIVE stand here. I write a ton of business for a few carriers, and I already told them I I ever get electronically audited, I'm out for good and you'll never see another piece of business from me. I've never had a complaint, which I'm confident in saying most independent agents have also never had, because it's our butts on the line, we care about our clients, and we're thorough.

Last edited:
Back