Monumental Debit Card

Monumental does have a specific form to use for Credit/Debit cards - There is room for the card #, expiration date, etc. Unless you use the banking info that's the form you need. You can find it on the agent site under forms.
And yes you will be paid as earned if you use the card info and not the banking info.

Monumental does have a specific form to use for Credit/Debit cards - There is room for the card #, expiration date, etc. Unless you use the banking info that's the form you need. You can find it on the agent site under forms.
And yes you will be paid as earned if you use the card info and not the banking info.

I am having trouble finding that form on their site. Do you know that form number? Thanks

Hockeynut said:
Hello,
I started using Monumental a couple of months ago.

I wrote a husband and wife together and asked if they had a checking or savings account. He told me checking but only uses his debit card. I took the card info and submitted it Monumental. They payed it out as earned even though it comes out of the same checking account. I was told that the persistantcy level was lower and therefore it goes as earned.

I thought it was kind of strange since it comes fron the same account?

If its no big deal then write it from the checking account. Client didn't want to give you that info so its not the same is it?

...So Monumental will take debit/credit cards but from what I'm reading NOT the Direct Express Debit card?

That was a couple of years back.

Now they are doing the opposite. Taking the government a Direct Express but not any other credit/ debit cards.

It's expected to roll out to everyone in July.

Latest posts

Back