Monumental Debit Card

That was a couple of years back. Now they are doing the opposite. Taking the government a Direct Express but not any other credit/ debit cards. It's expected to roll out to everyone in July.

Anyone hear if TA is going to start taking the DE card soon. I have heard July then Oct. Is it still set for Oct

Anyone hear if TA is going to start taking the DE card soon. I have heard July then Oct. Is it still set for Oct

Some agents have been using the debit express billing since Aug 1st. It's apparently going well and they just want to make certain there are no problems before they roll out company wide. Could be as early as October 1st for larger roll out but most likely November, or December, or January.

Oxford is hopefully working toward January 2015 on their version.

First projected roll out of Mon's DE card business was May of 2013. Same for Americo. Neither take them today.

So much for company projections.

Always remember that insurance salesmen are a necessary EVIL for the insurance carriers.

Most of the people at the insurance companies don't think we are all that necessary. They think people are lining up to buy their products and we are just filling the orders.

Yes, they are that clueless.

Agreed, as evidenced by Monumental requiring that new form on pending apps, I'd be tempted to take a different carrier's app with me if I had to go back to get that signed.

Agreed, as evidenced by Monumental requiring that new form on pending apps, I'd be tempted to take a different carrier's app with me if I had to go back to get that signed.

From what I've read it seems to be just a separate page for beneficiaries. I'm assuming that if you only have one Primary and one Contingent (needing no extra room), then you still have to fill in this new form. Any comments from uplines on this?

Oh yea...and if you forget to send it in with the app it will be sent back as an amendment.

Not just if you forget to get it signed...it applies to pending apps that were turned in before the form came out...

otherwise, moving forward, if you forget they'll send an amendment up till october...After that, they won't issue the policy without first getting the form.

Apparently they were audited over how they handle unclaimed money, and when and if they give it to the stated unclaimed money fund...something like that.

One can only imagine how messed up their process was before. ..there's a 50 page report online, of their audit, I didn't read the whole thing.

But the form itself...they want the benies address, phone, and ssn (as if they're all with us when the app is filled) and appears to be an extra CYA for the company in the event of unclaimed policies.

Last edited:
Back