Monumental Leads

So why does Tim W love TA so much? He states he writes upward of 90% of his biz with TA.

I have no idea...probably because he has the highest contract available with them and makes gobs of money when his agents write it. Also, he understands their underwriting procedure...I'd rather know "in the home" if I've got a decision or not. SNL is the only carrier I'm looking to write that doesn't do a phi...mainly because I can get them on the damn phone if I need to. Have you ever tried to call Trans....good luck with that

----------

That is a nice overview. What about the older fatties? Also, what about copd, if not Mon/TA?

That's the exception to the rule...although I'm contracted with equitable for MS, I heard they take copd 1st day coverage, so they are going to gwt a crack at my next one.

And older fatties..AmCon

That's with you and Brad..... What about the poor agents at FEX???? OK Gooner, that was for you.....:D:D:D

I don't know about you guys but I've been killing it with FEX direct mail lately and the leads have been under $17 each.

I don't know about you guys but I've been killing it with FEX direct mail lately and the leads have been under $17 each.

That will depend on the area correct?

----------

That's with you and Brad..... What about the poor agents at FEX????

OK Gooner, that was for you.....:D:D:D

Agents at FEX are not poor! Why you trying to make this go to the fight club? :)

Back