Monumental Leads

Well, then, guess I''ll just have to forget about fe. I''ll just have to stick to screwing these toothpaste caps to the top of these toothpaste tubes...

Does anyone know if these monumental mailers are mailed directly to the agent or do they go back to the company (Transamerica) and are then sent to agent via email or mail?

Does anybody know why the counts with Monumental are so much higher than the counts through the typical DM companies ?

I am seeing about 60% more names total per area in the Monumental counts versus DM companies.

I know the DM companies are supressed for 90 days, not sure if Monumental is ?

I also looked at some counts not supressed 90 days versus Monumental and there was still a huge difference, about 50%.

Any ideas ?

Does anybody know why the counts with Monumental are so much higher than the counts through the typical DM companies ?

I am seeing about 60% more names total per area in the Monumental counts versus DM companies.

I know the DM companies are supressed for 90 days, not sure if Monumental is ?

I also looked at some counts not supressed 90 days versus Monumental and there was still a huge difference, about 50%.

Any ideas ?

I can't tell you why, but I can tell you it's almost definitely a bad thing.

Do you have any information ? I am not sure why you feel that way ? :D

I think he means some of the Monumental DM pieces are being wasted on people who died last year, old addresses, etc.

More wasted pieces translates into a lower percentage returned, all other factors being equal.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

I think he means some of the Monumental DM pieces are being wasted on people who died last year, old addresses, etc.

So their counts are not as accurate as the DM companies ?

Is that what others are finding ?

More wasted pieces translates into a lower percentage returned, all other factors being equal.

Are they wasting pieces by not having a good list ?

The thing that stands out to me is how many more names they have than I have ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

That's what I meant. No inside info or anything. I just think if a respected lead vendor shows 1000 names, and Mon shows 1500, there's probably about 500 duds in the Mon count. Just a guess.

Back