Monumental Leads

so the question now is since everyone and there grandpa doing dm will the saturation lead to lower returns longer term?Also ben I know you recruit now and probably make a 10-15% over ride but is it really worth it? The time you spend with agents who most won't make it long term does it really offset just concentrating on your own selling? Also throw in charge backs and it could be a tough long term gig.

Naw it's not really worth it.

so the question now is since everyone and there grandpa doing dm will the saturation lead to lower returns longer term?Also ben I know you recruit now and probably make a 10-15% over ride but is it really worth it? The time you spend with agents who most won't make it long term does it really offset just concentrating on your own selling? Also throw in charge backs and it could be a tough long term gig.

The funny part is...we were asking ourselves that same question 15-years ago. And we will be asking it again in 15-more years.

Are these still available? What is the current price? In order to get them, do I just need to be contracted with Monumental/TA, or is there some production requirement? Is the lead vanilla generic like the E-64?

I have one that was mailed to a close friend last month. PM me your email or if for some reason the whole world wants to see it, I can post a link to a dropbox so everyone can have a copy.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums

I don't know about you guys but I've been killing it with FEX direct mail lately and the leads have been under $17 each.

Which piece are you using? The full-pager?

----------

I have one that was mailed to a close friend last month. PM me your email or if for some reason the whole world wants to see it, I can post a link to a dropbox so everyone can have a copy.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums
I don't know about the rest of the world, but I''ll take a peek. Go ahead and post that there link, please.

That's a straight forward lead and anyone filling out knows an agent will call.Doesn't travis run a e-64 lead? Is there any agreement on is it better to get a 3% response with the e-64 lead or get a 1% response with a better lead like the trans lead?Will one sell more with quality over quanity?

That's a straight forward lead and anyone filling out knows an agent will call.Doesn't travis run a e-64 lead? Is there any agreement on is it better to get a 3% response with the e-64 lead or get a 1% response with a better lead like the trans lead?Will one sell more with quality over quanity?

Good question. Here's how I would answer that; as a new agent I think the lead quality is very important. As you get better and more experienced then all you need is a responder and quantity is more important.

The Proverbial Million Dollar Question.

I only work direct mail leads that say "life insurance" on them.

I heavily dislike E-64 leads because they are too vanilla and attract measurably more unqualified prospects and measurably more people looking for handouts (both lower- and middle-income).

With that said, your answer will ultimately come about by working both leads and deciding for yourself which lead YOU prefer to work.

I only work direct mail leads that say "life insurance" on them.

I heavily dislike E-64 leads because they are too vanilla and attract measurably more unqualified prospects and measurably more people looking for handouts (both lower- and middle-income).

I agree, I have found the less specific the lead, the lower income folks responds to mailer. The AP sales average lowers on the E-64 also which effects the ROI.

I have used a very specific lead this year and the average sale is 40% higher in AP and the income of the prospect is higher. My ROI has been 500% or higher and the Early drop off or Non-taken policy has been almost non-existent.

It is not about sales ability, rather its about the quality of the prospect that makes the difference in the lead. The respondents are more qualified (not looking for freebees) and have higher incomes.

Back