Monumental Leads

I'm less than a year in FE full time. I've ran two different mailers that say life insurance. One is more governmentish looking. I'm getting my a$$ kicked on those.

The other one had a more straight forward look to it. They were the easiest sales I've had along with TM leads. And bigger premiums.

I've also ran E64's. Most of the higher premium sales on those were replacements that probably wouldn't have mailed in the other cards.

So I do see the advantage of them all. I'm just not as savvy yet as JD, Scott and Travis to get the full potential out of those government looking cards.

I'm less than a year in FE full time. I've ran two different mailers that say life insurance. One is more governmentish looking. I'm getting my a$$ kicked on those.

The other one had a more straight forward look to it. They were the easiest sales I've had along with TM leads. And bigger premiums.

I've also ran E64's. Most of the higher premium sales on those were replacements that probably wouldn't have mailed in the other cards.

So I do see the advantage of them all. I'm just not as savvy yet as JD, Scott and Travis to get the full potential out of those government looking cards.

Are the Governmentish ones the "Stars and Stripes" or the "Statue of Liberty" cards?

I'm less than a year in FE full time. I've ran two different mailers that say life insurance. One is more governmentish looking. I'm getting my a$$ kicked on those. The other one had a more straight forward look to it. They were the easiest sales I've had along with TM leads. And bigger premiums. I've also ran E64's. Most of the higher premium sales on those were replacements that probably wouldn't have mailed in the other cards. So I do see the advantage of them all. I'm just not as savvy yet as JD, Scott and Travis to get the full potential out of those government looking cards.

Which are the governmenty cards? The non tri-folds?

Sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know if you can use the SNL 10% lead credit on a drop with Mon/Trans? That would potentially mean a cost of only $165 per 1k drop, which would be sweeeeeet....

Sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know if you can use the SNL 10% lead credit on a drop with Mon/Trans? That would potentially mean a cost of only $165 per 1k drop, which would be sweeeeeet....

I don't know for sure. But I sincerely doubt it. And couldn't the potential cost be $0?? What's Mons drop $330? So if you did $3300, that would be a $330 credit.

I''ve been told they max out the credit at half the cost of the leads.

SNL has three lead vendors. Two Direct Mail and one Telemarketing. You do have to come up with 50% of the cost for each order.

I am really not sure SNL would see dropping direct mail from monumental with their lead credit as something they would approve of. Does not make much sense, unless I am missing what you are saying.

You only need to send Mon/TA 1000ap per month to get their leads. If you sent a chunk of the rest to SNL, seems there is at least the possibility SNL would be cool with that, no?

You only need to send Mon/TA 1000ap per month to get their leads. If you sent a chunk of the rest to SNL, seems there is at least the possibility SNL would be cool with that, no?

I'd wager that SNL would never pay half your mail drop to another insurance company. Never

Back