Monumental Leads

Newby you mail the e64? what income 15-50k? What i'm saying is thats a higher income bracket and weeds out some dead beats but at the same time you're getting a pretty good response rate to work with.If you mail out the best lead card in the world and get 5 leads per /1000 back and can only get in touch with 2 or 3 what good is it. sure you might sell 1 or 2 but with 20 leads you should sell 4 or 5.

Newby you mail the e64? what income 15-50k? What i'm saying is thats a higher income bracket and weeds out some dead beats but at the same time you're getting a pretty good response rate to work with.If you mail out the best lead card in the world and get 5 leads per /1000 back and can only get in touch with 2 or 3 what good is it. sure you might sell 1 or 2 but with 20 leads you should sell 4 or 5.

I don't agree that getting more cards gets you more sales. I don't care how many cards I get.

I don't agree that getting more cards gets you more sales. I don't care how many cards I get.

I think the newer the agent the more replies they need. If they get five good prospects but have little experience they will likely blow some sales. If they get fifteen cards and sit with seven of those they are getting more comfortable in the home and will be ready for the true buys.

I was given 90 leads that were about 3 months old when I first started out. I hit every door or called everyone. By my third day I made two sells. By the time I was through I made 5 or 6. The learning curve was tough but I felt comfortable to spend my first commission check on leads and have been going ever since.

So my point is, if your new get in front of as many people as possible.

I agree that more appointments for a new agent is more chances to practice.

Focusing only on number of returns will always get you the lowest quality, and likely low persistancy but that's a gut feeling not scientific.

I can confirm in MI & OH Scientifically with over 60k in DM so far, the returns that give me the highest returns give me the lowest persistence and lowest AP/case resulting in lower ROI...

The best demo I have mailed is 15-50k and ages 58-74. I have mailed both our specific "Life Insurance" lead and E-64 to both and our numbers in MI & OH have more people around 15k in income responding to E-64 than with a "Life Ins" specific piece (usually SS and other income). We average 350% ROI on e-64 and 500% ROI on our "Life Specific" leads and the Non-Taken/early lapse is lower than with E-64.

I think it is more of what type of individual is responding. I do believe though if mailing in certain States, KY, GA, FL and TX. Life Specific leads are just hard period and you need to do something to get any returns and E-64 works best in these States.

I can confirm in MI & OH Scientifically with over 60k in DM so far, the returns that give me the highest returns give me the lowest persistence and lowest AP/case resulting in lower ROI...

The best demo I have mailed is 15-50k and ages 58-74. I have mailed both our specific "Life Insurance" lead and E-64 to both and our numbers in MI & OH have more people around 15k in income responding to E-64 than with a "Life Ins" specific piece (usually SS and other income). We average 350% ROI on e-64 and 500% ROI on our "Life Specific" leads and the Non-Taken/early lapse is lower than with E-64.

I think it is more of what type of individual is responding. I do believe though if mailing in certain States, KY, GA, FL and TX. Life Specific leads are just hard period and you need to do something to get any returns and E-64 works best in these States.

What card do you use other than the e64?

What card do you use other than the e64?

I have 3 different custom pieces that I have developed. I believe this is what is needed to get the biggest bang for the buck in your State.

Generic cards don't work the same in every State.

Leadconnections.com and Chris will easily do custom work and is very reliable on doing the job correctly and there are no issues with them when using a custom piece.

I have 3 different custom pieces that I have developed. I believe this is what is needed to get the biggest bang for the buck in your State.

Generic cards don't work the same in every State.

Leadconnections.com and Chris will easily do custom work and is very reliable on doing the job correctly and there are no issues with them when using a custom piece.

Has you ever tried mailing to a higher income bracket than ?50,000? Just wondered if every now & then you might have people interested that are in a higher income bracket?

For FE I have done $30-75k and did not do as well....

$30k+ works great for MedSup mailers and there are Cross Selling opportunities for Larger Life cases and Annuities. We get about 3% returns on MedSup DM in our targeted ages of (67-72). This is in Michigan and Ohio.

I find FE DM that the best is to use $15-50k and that it comprises most of the population at retirement with SocSec and some other form of income/pension.....

Higher incomes are getting to the point where FE is not needed. Most have paid up insurance and planned for it.

This in bold is more important than what piece to drop.

Back