Mortgage Protection Leads

When you call and leave a message, send a text also. Many cases closed over the past year where main communications were through text.

I've been sending out leads and starting to get some results but the problem is that people just won't answer the damn phone. I call at different hours and still no go. I've even left messages so starting Monday I'm going to do some drive bys. Any other ideas?

if they send the card in dont be shy, drive over and knock on the damn door. Just like others Ive sent in cards before for something I think I might be really interested in, but when they call its never a good time to answer the phone. But if they showed up at the door step then I have to deal with it And if I sent in the card to begin with obviously I do have an interest, just not interested ever in answer the phone much now days.

Knocking on the door was my next plan. I'll send out txt Monday morning and if I don't get a reply I've got their address in mapquest so I'll do my drive bys Monday evening

Several years ago I paid a company to mail out mortgage protection offers to all residence in my area that bought new homes, or refinanced.. they were generic post cards with a pull off auto reply (mailed back to them) and they would call and set appointments for me.. an amazing system.. really expensive but I wrote 50-65 life cases a year!! the company has since closed.. I have tried to replicate the system but haven't gotten the same results.. is there anything out there similar?? I would love to have a system that was year round.. perhaps a mailing that goes out monthly.. not necessarily the appointment setting part.. but the other would be fantastic!! I have attached one version I have used..
Im curious about something there Hoody I think i can tell you why your response rate was so poor when you were trying to do it yourself if you tell me a couple of things first, like is that pdf on attached to your first post the actualy letter you used?

Im curious about something there Hoody I think i can tell you why your response rate was so poor when you were trying to do it yourself if you tell me a couple of things first, like is that pdf on attached to your first post the actualy letter you used?

I doubt the OP will be back. Posted this 2yrs ago, their only post ever.

Back