Mr. Duford-Final Expense Agent Mentor

NuUzr

Guru
100+ Post Club
Is there anyone on this forum who's been a part of the FEAM program?

The new agent com levels are 85%-90%. After 50K production the higher level commissions of 120% are earned. This portion of his webinar was glossed through pretty quickly so I'm not sure if the commission level is across the board or not.

Retail products offered separate if not working directly with his agency.
$999 sales success course
$699 appt. setting course
$399 door knocking course
FEAM University program(unclear exactly what this is)
$25 month for a quote system
Inner Circle program -- 97$ a month(2X a month live training)

Having a mentor could be very valuable in any field -- heck even playing sports while growing up there was always room for advice, motivation, tips, tricks etc.

i have never spoken with Dave personally so i don't know if he's involved with any company on here(360, Fex, EFES etc.) - I get confused because agents promote themselves but it turns out they are in a MLM structured program.

Anyway.. 85% a fair starting point considering the training available? My main hesitation would be- he has 300+ agents working with him - how can there be enough time to devote to each rep. I realize that's where the training material comes in but.. is it worth giving up that 120-85 = 35% commission?

Last edited:
This is David Duford.

I've decided to add context to my original response to help those of you interested in working with me figure out if my program is right for you.

First, NuUzr's commission levels quoted are what I originally recruited agents at back in 2013 and 2014.

How Commissions Work

As of February 2019, new agents start with most carriers between 100% and 110%, and move up to 110% to 120% once they write around 40 policies, or if they possess some level of insurance sales experience (doesn't have to be final expense, per say).

Second, my program is not for every agent. My specialty is working with agents that value mentorship, immediate support on sales, marketing, and carrier questions, and like working solo without micro-management.

The agents that work best with me don't expect "rah rah" motivation. They expect help when they need it. And that's what I strive to do.

Here's how you can learn more about my program:

1) Visit My Website. Go to www.DavidDuford.com - click the Join Dave's Agency link for a ton of free material that describes how I help agents selling final expense, annuities, and other products. Make sure to check out the Testimonial page while you're there.

2) Check out my YouTube channel here. YouTube is my primary medium for training and interaction with insurance agents nationally. I produce almost 5 videos weekly designed to help insurance agents become top producers.

Watching my video material allows you to get to know me better, and help you decide if my personality fits yours regarding a working relationship.

3) Contact me directly. If you have a question, go here and send me a message. I'll respond within 24 hours.

Best,
David Duford
DavidDuford.com

Last edited:
Is there anyone on this forum who's been a part of the FEAM program?

The new agent com levels are 85%-90%. After 50K production the higher level commissions of 120% are earned. This portion of his webinar was glossed through pretty quickly so I'm not sure if the commission level is across the board or not.

Retail products offered separate if not working directly with his agency.
$999 sales success course
$699 appt. setting course
$399 door knocking course
FEAM University program(unclear exactly what this is)
$25 month for a quote system
Inner Circle program -- 97$ a month(2X a month live training)

Having a mentor could be very valuable in any field -- heck even playing sports while growing up there was always room for advice, motivation, tips, tricks etc.

i have never spoken with Dave personally so i don't know if he's involved with any company on here(360, Fex, EFES etc.) - I get confused because agents promote themselves but it turns out they are in a MLM structured program.

Anyway.. 85% a fair starting point considering the training available? My main hesitation would be- he has 300+ agents working with him - how can there be enough time to devote to each rep. I realize that's where the training material comes in but.. is it worth giving up that 120-85 = 35% commission?

Dave Duford, the man, the myth, the legend!!!:yes:

so if all of your contracts are with David do you get this all for free, ?

final-expense-contracts.jpg

I get confused because agents promote themselves but it turns out they are in a MLM structured program.

**everyone is generally part of some IMO, all are structured in a hierarchy structure.*****

Gotta decide that yourself. This is a job where with no guidence, and no training your GOING to fail. A high contract is useless if you don't know how to make a sale.

Back