Mr. Duford-Final Expense Agent Mentor

I fish a lot these days and you remind me of those guys who were sitting behind me in their boat at the mullet hole on Friday. Every time they come they caught their limit of 100 fish in a few hours. Or you ask the guy in the boat in front of you how many he has caught and he says 50 even though you have seen him only catch a few all morning. I guess some people just stretch the truth. I don't lie about how many fish I catch or about how much money I make.

This FFL Leaderboard confirms less than 2% (15 out of 849) of their writers Issued/Paid $30K+ last month, so FEX Dude appears to be among the elite producers @ FFL.
97FB6BB4-4956-4694-B6AF-10FEFB4470B2.png

This FFL Leaderboard confirms less than 2% (15 out of 849) of their writers Issued/Paid $30K+ last month, so FEX Dude appears to be among the elite producers @ FFL.
View attachment 7377

I think that’s a sub-set of FFL. They have like 800 of those. FFL West Coast, FFL South, FFL Priority, FFL Nation etc.

There is something they do with the annuities I think that makes those numbers look so high. I think they count 10% of the annuity premium.

I think that’s a sub-set of FFL. They have like 800 of those. FFL West Coast, FFL South, FFL Priority, FFL Nation etc.

There is something they do with the annuities I think that makes those numbers look so high. I think they count 10% of the annuity premium.

Yes, FFL America is Grady’s group. He is under Andrew, which is FFL USA. Here is FFL USA 08.21 Leaderboard. And my understanding is they calculate annuity AP @ 10%.
C70DCE2F-0ACB-43C1-A75E-DCB32746A715.jpeg

The comp and biz model aside, you really have to give credit to FFL.

They've had tremendous growth and they sell a shit ton of insurance.

If you take out their annuity 10% calculation (which is so dumb), I wonder how much AP they really do.

Sorry I don't get your comment.
Anyone writing annuities consistently will invariably run into a 1m dollar month here or there so if they're counting 10% of PREMIUM (as Josh mentioned) onto those leaderboards, then they should have several people per month (considering the number of agents they have) over 100k on those leaderboards.

Anyone writing annuities consistently will invariably run into a 1m dollar month here or there so if they're counting 10% of PREMIUM (as Josh mentioned) onto those leaderboards, then they should have several people per month (considering the number of agents they have) over 100k on those leaderboards.

Now I understand what you mean :)

Back