Muslim Policies

JoKat

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I do not know much about them but have heard of them. I have a prospect without coverage, life or annuity and is in fear of the interest earning side of things due to his religion. His retirement concept is to sell his business and rent the building out along with SS. He likes me talking to him about these things. I told him I would look into it.

Any ideas. He is in his 60s and very healthy.

There are about 1.8 billion muslims so there are different interpretations to these issues. I am familiar with these articles viewpoint, but I have to tell you there are others. I have many christian friends, none have stoned their wives on their wedding night. You cant take everything religion says literally. Most of the writings on this subject are from the days Mohammed was already gone. Islam also orders muslims to not depend on prayer or following the religion and hope god will take care the rest. You cant just pray and expect your crops to grow, you are supposed to take precautions for flood or disease. Same way, when you die and face god, you are supposed to have taken care your family already. So that is a good reason to have permanent or term insurance already in place. I would not focus on too much about cash value with most first generation muslims in this country

I would not focus on too much about cash value with most first generation muslims in this country

Agreed... this would apply for most people. Life insurance is an emotional sale at its core. Too many agents get pulled into the blackhole of bells and whistles and loose sight of the forest due to the tree.

Why do you purchase life insurance... because you are going to die... and someone is counting on your ability to generate income... be that through work income or through retirement income. You might say in ensures your ability to financially benefit your loved ones beyond the grave.

I thought so, but based on your reply I may be wrong. Anico is still super solid at 250k+ with ABRs. Under 250 kinda meh as standard is best rate class.

Latest posts

Back