My 1st Month at EFES/Equita Final Expense

You dont have to see my mug, no one forces you to come here. Again, a faceless coward....you have no idea what you are talking about. Its quite entertaining. Now run along little boy. Or is that little girl??:yes:

----------

Will the real Ray Finkle or Sam whatshisname please stand up???!!!! LOL

----------

You mean spamming like this??

NEW LEAD ANNOUNCEMENT!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IskpnM9z9AY

or this??

WHY LEADS ARE IMPORTANT!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s29gYeHeMII

Pick your poison......;)

I just clicked on those YouTube links. Talking about bottom of the barrel leads. What a scam on every level. Pathetic is the only word that comes to mind. Thank god I'm im the mortgage market and don't have to work those types of leads. What a joke.

That is my point MORON! Isn't that MULTI LEVEL? You are the one that said they don't do MLM, yet they DO. If you are under a guy that is under a guy, and have a guy under you with another guy under him....that is MULTI LEVEL MARKETING!

so do you have anyone set up like that? serious question.

and the rest of you imo's on here?

You dont have to see my mug, no one forces you to come here. Again, a faceless coward....you have no idea what you are talking about. Its quite entertaining. Now run along little boy. Or is that little girl??:yes:

----------

Will the real Ray Finkle or Sam whatshisname please stand up???!!!! LOL

Why do you charge so much more than Thad does for his leads?

Why do you care what I do? None of your FKNG business, thats why I charge more for MY LEADS. You get steak knifes, you didnt sell anything today...me, wrote $3800..(in my best Forest Gump voice):D

----------

I just clicked on those YouTube links. Talking about bottom of the barrel leads. What a scam on every level. Pathetic is the only word that comes to mind. Thank god I'm im the mortgage market and don't have to work those types of leads. What a joke.

Funny, 100's of agents write thousands of dollars weekly on those leads. To each his own, you are entitled to your opinion, but Ive never seen a MP agent transition into fe and make it....well one, only one, Spur.

Enjoy working nights and waiting 3 weeks for approvals.

----------

so do you have anyone set up like that? serious question.

and the rest of you imo's on here?

Havent you heard???? No IMO's post here.

wow, just wow. You look desperate and are really reaching. I was willing to talk one on one with you in private, but you are not one to try to reason with, just a trouble maker.

Last edited:
DIE THREAD DIE!!!!!!

Don't make me go with my "Walking Thread" joke again!

Im starting to realize why you and others have abandoned this place. Its a time suck and the trolls are allowed to run wild. Sad.....lot of good guys here but more that have left in just the last couple years.

Im starting to realize why you and others have abandoned this place. Its a time suck and the trolls are allowed to run wild. Sad.....lot of good guys here but more that have left in just the last couple years.

Who are we missing that we had a few years ago?

Old Man Martinez has gone AWOL recently.

Mr. Indian-Arrow doesn't post much but lurks...

Back