My Experience With InsuranceAgents.Com

To all: insuranceagents.com did in fact issue me a full refund. This was after a bbb complaint. I'm not sure if I would of got the refund without it. Even with the refund it's rediculious to have been lied to even after 2 weeks of my due diligence and questions. You can't make a good decision when the companies sales reps lie. I knew it was a bad idea when they say there is a 30 day contract and $75 cancelation fee. Just file a bbb complaint to get that back.

Dishonest sales reps are a problem that tends to creep up when a company takes the "shotgun" approach of hiring as many sales reps as possible. It happens in most every industry, but even more when a company only sells to a particular industry (like insurance agents).

Some of these lead companies have 25-35 commissioned sales reps who can only make money by signing up new customers. There are only so many insurance agents to call and limited inbound calls, so it's no surprise that reps start taking "artistic freedom" with their sales pitches.

Boiler rooms inevitably lead to people kicking and scratching for sales.

Re: Stay Away from InsuranceAgents.Com

Todd's refund request was granted and he was given a refund. We are not out to steal money. When a relationship does not work, we are more than happy to refund a few dollars if it means keeping agents happy.

Thanks again!

Why would anybody buy an internet lead?

i have had the same experience with this company as well. I received leads from them and netquote. I received the same lead from both companies at the same time. When I contacted them they told me that had happened Insuranceagents.com said they sometimes fulfill orders from other lead vendors. For me I would rather get leads from a company that they are exclusive to their own site. Honestly every lead company is shady. Keep an eye on your ROI

I use internet leads, however, I don't use any of the services...
I generate my own and have for years. we are a commercial agency and unless it's a referral of some sort, all new business is generated using internet leads that we generate on our own.

So, how do you generate your leads? I assume you get really great results as they are all your own?
Thanks

I use internet leads, however, I don't use any of the services...
I generate my own and have for years. we are a commercial agency and unless it's a referral of some sort, all new business is generated using internet leads that we generate on our own.

Small business owners

Great market, easy, free and works.

They are always there, will always pick up the phone-

They dont have group insurance, not enough employees

Why in the world would anybody spend $300 on crap leads that are sold to 10 other agents and half of them were tricked into filling out a short survey because they thought they were gonna get 1/2 off on a product.

You can get 25 business cards and actually talk to someone- make a flyer, find your niche- spend 2 hours a day and youll get leads and you'll make sales

The best leads you will ever get are the ones you manufacture yourself.

Great thing about small business owners?

Most likely you'll get a tri-fecta sale

Life, Health and a cheap disability product like Acci-flex

You can make $1500 on one sale

You collect cards, talk to people- your snowball will start to build

You'll sell in 2 weeks what you talk to this week and so on

It's so damn easy

So are you calling them now to change them to individual health and away from group since it's my understanding that most businesses owners are doing that now due to HCR? If yes, have you had any luck doing this over the phone or do they want you to be there to change over their staff? And is that process easy, too?

Sue

Small business owners

Great market, easy, free and works.

They are always there, will always pick up the phone-

They dont have group insurance, not enough employees

Why in the world would anybody spend $300 on crap leads that are sold to 10 other agents and half of them were tricked into filling out a short survey because they thought they were gonna get 1/2 off on a product.

You can get 25 business cards and actually talk to someone- make a flyer, find your niche- spend 2 hours a day and youll get leads and you'll make sales

The best leads you will ever get are the ones you manufacture yourself.

Great thing about small business owners?

Most likely you'll get a tri-fecta sale

Life, Health and a cheap disability product like Acci-flex

You can make $1500 on one sale

You collect cards, talk to people- your snowball will start to build

You'll sell in 2 weeks what you talk to this week and so on

It's so damn easy

So are you calling them now to change them to individual health and away from group since it's my understanding that most businesses owners are doing that now due to HCR? If yes, have you had any luck doing this over the phone or do they want you to be there to change over their staff? And is that process easy, too?

Sue

The business owners I target dont qualify for group coverage-

I sometimes run across them, still cant figure out why they are paying group rates when they are healthy- dumb, dumb, dumb- I save those people $1,000 a month on premiums for the same coverage

I dont call- I spend 2 hours a day talking to clients face to face- I have a flyer I generated and walk in, tell them I want to exchange business cards, hand them my flyer and turn around and walk out

About 10% will tell me something like.. "Wait.. do you do health insurance too?"

"I do, when would you like to schedule an appointment?"

Those people are the perfect clients- they need health, life, disability, LTC.. so much you can talk to them about.. you can get 2-3 sales from just 1 person..

And, their business sticks on the books.. you know they have a checking account and they keep their policies- unlike the 67 year old lady on SSI that lapses a month later

Last edited:
Back