My Final System Change For 2017 . . .

Another Howardism :

“Once you get in the door with something that is appealing, you have the opportunity of selling larger policies. And, I am happy to sell big policies any time that I can. But suppose you sell a $100,000 life policy, and I sell ten
$10,000 policies. If yours cancels, you have lost the whole thing. But if one of mine cancels, I still have $90,000 left,” he told the audience . . .

Another Howardism :

“Once you get in the door with something that is appealing, you have the opportunity of selling larger policies. And, I am happy to sell big policies any time that I can. But suppose you sell a $100,000 life policy, and I sell ten
$10,000 policies. If yours cancels, you have lost the whole thing. But if one of mine cancels, I still have $90,000 left,” he told the audience . . .

If you really want to cold walk small businesses to sell life might I suggest checking out the top gun producers forum pay for a months service and take a day reading some of the old threads.

Top Gun Producers - The Cure for Your Avoidance Behavior Seems like it;s about $5 a month. I got banned when I told him how rediculous I thought it was for him to charge for it. There was almost no activity there for months when they started to charge for it. The guy thinks he's in the military and he's on a bigger ego trip than CW.:yes:

I bailed on TGP before I got banned. That dude has a God complex and wants to disguise it as a military wannabe.

But, don't you have to be licensed to even sign up there?

Guess I am just a skeptic. Everytime I see this thread has a new post, I open it expecting to see Tom's latest final system change for 2017. :)

I bailed on TGP before I got banned. That dude has a God complex and wants to disguise it as a military wannabe.

But, don't you have to be licensed to even sign up there?

I can't remember, but it seems like you might be right about that.

----------

Guess I am just a skeptic. Everytime I see this thread has a new post, I open it expecting to see Tom's latest final system change for 2017. :)

I don't think Tom's going to make any changes, because he doesn't want to make a YouTube video of him banging his head against the wall.:laugh:

----------

Just found this. It's $9.99 a month and You're right about being licensed JD.
V
V
V
following email is now going out to each new registrant:

Top Gun Producers is a subscription forum that is not open to the public. Only licensed insurance agents, registered representatives, and registered investment advisors may view and participate. The majority of the articles on this forum cannot be found using a search engine, and a lot of this material is not available anywhere else, for any price.

The subscription is $9.99 per month. The value of this forum to your personal income can be hundreds of thousands of dollars per year, if you take advantage of the advice offered herein. If you're not sure, we offer a 3-day trial for $2.99, which renews at $9.99 per month automatically. You may unsubscribe at any time, but there are no refunds.

The following actions are required for access to the Top Gun Producers forum after you have clicked the link above:

1. Scan and email a copy of your professional license to [email protected]

2. Subscribe to Top Gun Producers by clicking here: http://bit.ly/1vOfYLN

Once we have received a copy of your license, and verified that you have paid your subscription, then we will grant you access to the forum.

I can't remember, but it seems like you might be right about that.

----------

I don't think Tom's going to make any changes, because he doesn't want to make a YouTube video of him banging his head against the wall.:laugh:
Why not? The he has been going so far, that is his natural state..... Bless his heart! :)

Bahahahaha . . . I'm going to work the System - staying on track.

You know that's right . . . Was actually calm in my head today just thinking about me and nothing else . . .

Why not? The he has been going so far, that is his natural state..... Bless his heart! :)

I told Tom that as much as I'd like to see that video, I hope he stays on track. I think he will. He's starting to listen to all the good advice on here. As long as he stays focused, I think he'll do fine.:yes:

Back