My Review of Listshack

Sure. It's all about volume. I've done $10/1,000 with folks, but not on a 1,000 record order. Hell, if you really want to get nuts we could literally get down to less than a dollar per thousand if you do the entire consumer DB.

I wouldn't need that volume, and I'm perfectly happy with ListShack.:biggrin:

I'm still trying to find the list that works. Seems like I'm getting a ton of bogus numbers that are no longer in service. Very frustrating.

I'd say roughly 4 of 5 calls are no good, which is incredibly frustrating. Maybe it's because the people are just tired of getting calls so they change their numbers or something. :1eek:

I'd say roughly 4 of 5 calls are no good, which is incredibly frustrating. Maybe it's because the people are just tired of getting calls so they change their numbers or something. :1eek:

Ya 4 out 5 is not ok, 20% I think is acceptable but for cold calling the better the list the better the results! for me it's pure volume.

listshack.com is timing out for me.. anyone else having that problem?

If it's the same issue it's actually an issue with the way your provider is using the DNS. I may end up switching providers because it's an issue I need fixed. It's more likely to happen with hotel/business providers. If you visit Hide My Ass! Free Proxy and Privacy Tools - Surf The Web Anonymously and type in the URL it should load. Also, if you try it on another internet connection it should work as well; it's only a small minority of users.

If it's the same issue it's actually an issue with the way your provider is using the DNS. I may end up switching providers because it's an issue I need fixed. It's more likely to happen with hotel/business providers. If you visit Hide My Ass! Free Proxy and Privacy Tools - Surf The Web Anonymously and type in the URL it should load. Also, if you try it on another internet connection it should work as well; it's only a small minority of users.

I use Verizon .

Back