My Review of Listshack

I'm a "classic" subscriber who did not get that email but am interested in seeing any news about this as well. I run about 2K names a month with them, so 1K limit will cause me to go list shopping.

For about two months I've been getting those calls. I got three calls today about it. It's not something they're doing all at once, but it's certainly moving along.

For about two months I've been getting those calls. I got three calls today about it. It's not something they're doing all at once, but it's certainly moving along.

infofree is going to 1k per month? I use the classic and downloaded 3k records yesterday. first i have heard of this?

Are they dropping the price...with a 1k cap isn't it low quality date for the same price as a 1k list?

infofree is going to 1k per month? I use the classic and downloaded 3k records yesterday. first i have heard of this?

I don't know there exact plan of execution and everything I've heard is second hand, but I'm getting a lot of traction off it. I think it's only a matter of time before they punt everyone off those, but I haven't seen it in writing yet.

----------

Are they dropping the price...with a 1k cap isn't it low quality date for the same price as a 1k list?

Same data, new price. It's what is listed on their site new.

After spending the last week researching cold calling and reading several of the threads on here, I have tried Salesdatalist, Infofree, and Listshack. Listshack is the most user friendly, cost effective, and I will update later to give me review of the data in comparison. I appreciate all of the information you guys put on here. It is very helpful.

This thread has been silent for about 4 months.

I headed over to InfoFree.com (since this was the last hot topic here) and saw that it's $79.95/mo for only 400 records capped per month (and $0.10 per each additional record over the 400 in a month).

Is that the same InfoFree being discussed here? Seems like there isn't even a comparison to ListShack.com (price wise). What in the world would I or anyone be getting that's any different (or worth it) for $30 more per month and a cap that is thousands upon thousands of leads less?

Hi Josh,

I wanted to know how accurate listshack's consumer list is. I'm an insurance agent and wanted to use the consumer list to get addresses of medicare clients aging in to 65 in my area.

Thanks

Reggie Jones

Hey Reggie,

Great to hear from you. We have an update hitting this week, but we usually run 85%-90% accurate. We have a lot of folks working with us doing t65 lists. If you have any specific questions feel free to message me on here or send an email to [email protected].

Have a great week!

Latest posts

Back