Need a GI in Virginia age 45

On a 45 year old? I don't think so.

I frankly have been amazed at what RNA has taken on some of my clients. I wish thier rates where more cost effective , I'd use them much more...

That said, jd is correct, the prospect is not within age for the final expense tables and I don't see thier jet issue whole life as an option.

Try LBL. They may take client as standard.

I frankly have been amazed at what RNA has taken on some of my clients. I wish thier rates where more cost effective , I'd use them much more...

That said, jd is correct, the prospect is not within age for the final expense tables and I don't see thier jet issue whole life as an option.

Try LBL. They may take client as standard.

RNA doesn't take anything that others won't at a better price. Except for recent TIA.

If you can't place a GI because of age limitations I used to resort to setting up a deferred annuity just to get the applicant into the habit of making monthly payments with the intention to cash out the annuity at a future date and drop the saved money into the other product.

As others have said it may not need to be GI. Pain meds are normally for physical ailments not health ailments. But if you find it truly is GI contact me as the carrier I write with has a true zero question GI available for ages 0-85, and is more expensive that just about every other GI out there.

There you go, I fixed that for you.

Back