New Agent. Best Lead Source Mortgage Protection

hailrazor

Hi everyone I am new here.
Moving to Arizona from Germany in February. I've been in Insurance for 2,5 years in Germany.
Starting out with an imo (don't worry, not NAA). My "mentor" says mortgage protection is what works best and they supposedly have a good lead program. They do mostly direct mail 1000 drop for about 450$.
What I'd like to know is what leads to buy to start besides the direct mail? I realize it'll take prolly like 3-4 weeks for the first leads to come in but I wanna be able to see prospects earlier then that. Also 450 for like 10 leads seems like a lot of money if I were to only get leads through DM.
So I was thinking TM leads, avatar leads etc. I don't want shared or aged leads. I have absolutely no idea what kind of leads work best. I've been reading through lots of threads here but it seems like most advice is on FE leads.
And things are a lot different in Germany, there is no such thing as buying leads besides maybe Internet leads but I don't know of anybody who does that here.

Also what is a good reccomendation of how many leads a week I need? My goal is to average at least 2-3 k a week in commission. My starting contract level is 95% with 75% commission upfront.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

I bought leads. TM leads. from 2 guys on here.
The leads were crap.Get yourself a good IMO
and use their Vendors. Good Luck!

Thanks for your input sofar!
My IMO does have its own vendor so I hope that'll work out well.
Anybody have experience with MP in the Phoenix area? Seems like the return on MP in Arizona is fairly low like .7 only...

Thanks for your input sofar! My IMO does have its own vendor so I hope that'll work out well. Anybody have experience with MP in the Phoenix area? Seems like the return on MP in Arizona is fairly low like .7 only...

In general, MP leads in any area will have an average return rate of 0.7% - 1.3% (there are certain things that can be done to bump your returns a little bit but that's a common average)

If you are not interested in FE but would like to sell more life insurance I would highly recommend checking out Aged Life Internet leads. You can buy these leads for pennies on the dollar and either call them yourself or hire someone else to call through them for you.

Well I am moving to Phoenix from Germany and know nobody besides my girlfriend there so leads is certainly the way to go at least in the beginning to get me started.

It's not that I'm not interested in FE but I feel like I should try to get as good as possible at one thing before trying to sell other things aswell. But depending on how complex FE is maybe I should try both FE and MP?
Any reccomendation where to find a good telemarketer to help out with calling aged life leads? And a reccomendation for a good source of aged life leads?

Well I am moving to Phoenix from Germany and know nobody besides my girlfriend there so leads is certainly the way to go at least in the beginning to get me started.

It's not that I'm not interested in FE but I feel like I should try to get as good as possible at one thing before trying to sell other things aswell. But depending on how complex FE is maybe I should try both FE and MP?
Any reccomendation where to find a good telemarketer to help out with calling aged life leads? And a reccomendation for a good source of aged life leads?

I would not try FE and MP at the same time....FE is day work, lots of MP appointments will be in the evening...you dont want to burn out.

As far as an appointment setter for your "aged leads", that may be tough, most appointment setters really want to work fresh leads...they have to make money too or they wont stick with you.

Talk to Twilight on the Forum, otherwise known as Patrick Pegram. Good guy, great mentor, and a well though-out lead generation program.

I would second this. Twilight has a good program for those doing MP and FE concurrently. I know a lot of his guys work two long field days a week. Like 9-9.

As far as I know, you can't get a lot of MP leads anymore. So I don't know how you could focus solely on MP.

Well I am moving to Phoenix from Germany and know nobody besides my girlfriend there so leads is certainly the way to go at least in the beginning to get me started. It's not that I'm not interested in FE but I feel like I should try to get as good as possible at one thing before trying to sell other things aswell. But depending on how complex FE is maybe I should try both FE and MP? Any reccomendation where to find a good telemarketer to help out with calling aged life leads? And a reccomendation for a good source of aged life leads?

Check out my website in the signature - I can help you with the aged life leads.

Back