New Agent - Is This a Good Business Plan?

Believe it or not, you could have just eliminated some of your best prospects.. If they have AFLAC, tey probably beleive in AFLAC. Many will have an accident plan but not have the caner or vice versa.. Those are prime prospects.. If the group has an AFLAC agetns, sell them one on one..
now i admit that that would work. i just assumed that you couldn't sell aflac where another agent had business. i don't know how they do it there. most companies frown on that.
i have looked over these posts and laughed at myself. i've been home sick with a cold and just bored enough to argue with that joker. best of luck. i've explained myself a million times too many. if you get confused go back and read over them.

if you however have been in this business awhile and still don't understand that you can't sell aflac to someone with aflac, then you got bigger problems than he does.

Fast forward a bit

now i admit that that would work. i just assumed that you couldn't sell aflac where another agent had business. i don't know how they do it there. most companies frown on that.

Interesting stuff.

read carefully punk biotch. he goes into a 20 man business and adds a couple accident policies every now and again. he will not make 100k a year that he was wanting to make. however, if he goes in and replaces the whole aflac account every now and again, he could make that 100k. you don't know how aflac works anymore than i do. they may give the commission to the orginal writing agent.
you are wrong and trying to twist and pick apart everything i say is not going to help this newbie be successful. he will figure out who is trying to help him and who is arguing to save face.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
robert, sti broker is a moderator on this forum who is not trying to sell you lists. ask him what he thinks about you starting out with aflac

Last edited by a moderator:
now i admit that that would work. i just assumed that you couldn't sell aflac where another agent had business. i don't know how they do it there.

Used to be that groups were "open" but I don't think that is the case any more if there is an active agent in place..That doesn't mean you can't write bank draft business on someone that already has a payroll policy.

yes, that is true. but why would you look for scraps when you could replace it and make real money?
God only knows how he got involved with aflac. that doesn't mean he can't switch gears and go with a company that will pay him a training salary, higher commish, and better products. he's not trapped. just impatient.

Yet in all the discussion we have yet to see you name a single company that you think would be a better fit.

If you know a company that will give him a training salary, higher commission, and better products, why don't you share with the class (or at least him)?

Surely you wouldn't want to keep such valuable information away from other insurance agents.

Don't drag me into this......everyone has to start somewhere....
:D this is the first and last time i argue with a newbie about something.
Yet in all the discussion we have yet to see you name a single company that you think would be a better fit.

If you know a company that will give him a training salary, higher commission, and better products, why don't you share with the class (or at least him)?

Surely you wouldn't want to keep such valuable information away from other insurance agents.
josh, can you read? i posted that several times. told him i would pm him a free list of companies that would do that or he could read the thread from other aflac agents.
my personal opinion would be to work for an ia and learn to sell all lines

Last edited by a moderator:
Back